The Date/It's Hero Time!

(A/N: Before we start this chapter, I just wanted to clear up that the Ultimatrix here will be the strongest Sacred Gear overall and the True Longinus (The Spear of Destiny) will be the second strongest Longinus overall. Also Sona will tell you that you 2 are each other's fiance's in this chapter and you'll join Rias' Peerage with Issei also joined her Peerage in this chapter, I just wanted to clear that up. Now on with the story)

3rd Person POV
Scene: Y/N's room
"It was now the next day as the sun rises it's rays then hit the windows of the Hyoudou residence. We see the sun's rays as it enters through the window in Y/N's room as it hit his face. Y/N then stirs from his sleep as he then opens his eyes as he stretches and sat up. He then gets out of his bed as he stood up as he then fixes his bed. Y/N then went into the bathroom in his room as he then brushes his teeth and took a quick bath. After his quick bath Y/N them changes into his school uniform as he then went towards his brother's room and knocks on it to wake him up."
Y/N: *knocking on Issei's door* Issei! Come on, wake up! We need to eat breakfast, then get to school!
Issei: *sleepily through the door* 5 more minutes, bro...
Y/N: *sighs* You brought this upon yourself, bro.
"Y/N then goes back to his room and looks for his Bluetooth speaker. When he found it he then opens the door to Issei's room and put it by the door and he sync up his phone to the speaker as he then went on YouTube and find a certain anime intro that he was looking for. Y/N then went downstairs as he met with his parents in the kitchen as he greets them."
Y/N: Good Morning, guys.
Miki/Gorou: Morning, dear/Morning, sport
Miki: Is your brother still not up, yet?
Y/N: Oh, he will be in 3, 2, 1. *plays the song on his phone*

"As soon as the song started to play they all heard Issei screaming from upstairs. When Gorou heard the song he also pales cause he knew where that song is from and he got scared of his youngest son and how his brain works. Issei then comes down in his uniform he was very pale while holding Y/N's Bluetooth speaker as Y/N then turns off his speaker and he closes his phone. Issei then went towards his brother with a very scared look on his face."
Issei: Why did it had to be that song?! Why that song specifically?!
Y/N: It was either that or I let you sleep in and become late for school. You can be really hard to wake up in the morning you know.
Issei: *puts his head down and sighs* Your right, I can be really hard to wake up in the morning.
Y/N: Well then let's eat breakfast then go to school.
"They then ate breakfast with their parents as Y/N and Issei went to school on the way Issei met up with his 2 perverted friends as he talks about how he and Y/N got a girlfriend yesterday"
Motohama: Really?! Y/N I can get but you?!
Matsuda: You traitor!
Issei: I just got lucky, boys. And let me tell you the quality of their jugs were the highest quality, I have ever seen.
Matsuda and Motohama: Really?!
Issei: Yeah, ain't that right, bro? Bro?
"The trio looks around and they all saw that Y/N was no longer there. Both Matsuda and Motohama were seething that Y/N was no longer there, as Issei just sighs at his friends not knowing why they hate his brother. They then continued to talk about perverted things as they walked towards the school."

Scene Change: Courtyard of Kuoh Academy
"We see the students there as they were all talking with each other while walking towards the school, then one of the students noticed that Y/N was approaching the school and she greeted him, because she greeted him the other students heard this and they all turned towards the soon-to-be Ultimatrix wielder. Everyone then greets him as he waves at the girls shyly and they squealed at how cute he looks when he gets shy. Y/N then turns to the boys as he nods at them and they nodded back as he then enters the school. When Y/N entered the school he saw the members of the Student Council. When Sona saw him she blushes deeply, Tsubaki also blushes when she saw him. Y/N waves at them as they waved back at him. Y/N then enters the school and went towards his classroom."