Training/Learning about the Talk

3rd Person POV
"We see the ORC going up the side of a mountain as Issei was panting hard and he asked Akeno, Asia and Rias who was in front of him"
Issei: How long are we going until we are going to reach the top? I'm getting exhausted.
Rias: Just a little more Issei.
Akeno: We'll be at the top soon.
Asia: Just hold on a little bit more Issei-san.
Kiba: On your left
"Then Kiba ran past Issei as Issei was surprised at his speed."
Issei: Man, Kiba's fast.
Koneko: Excuse me, Issei-senpai.
"Then Koneko passed him as well."
Issei: Whoa! Koneko is really strong! *trips on a large rock under him* Whoa!
"Issei didn't notice that there was a large rock in front of him as he stepped on the rock and he tripped and almost fell off the mountain, but something was preventing him from falling he looks behind him and he saw that it was his brother in his Spidermonkey form."
Spidermonkey: I got ya, bro! *pulls him back towards the path*
Issei: *sighs out of relief* Thanks for saving me, bro.
Spidermonkey: No problem, bro. But I better scout ahead to see if there might be landslides. *hits the badge on his chest*
"Spidermonkey hits the badge on his chest as he turns into Blitzwolfer as he then started to scout ahead."

Blitzwolfer: Blitzwolfer! *went on ahead to scout*Issei: Damn, my brother is getting more awesome by the day

Issei: Damn, my brother is getting more awesome by the day.
Akeno: That he is.
Asia: And he's really good at it.
Rias: *smiles while looking at the direction where Y/N went* Yeah, he really is.
"After awhile of walking they arrived at the top of the mountain as they were looking at where they'll be staying at for 10 days."
Issei: Whoa! So this is where we're going to stay for the next 10 days?
Akeno: Yes
Rias: Alright let's head inside and put our bags in our rooms we girls will take the left and you guys will take right. Then we will head to the back and start training.
ORC: You got it, Buchou.
"They then went inside to their assigned rooms as they all changed into their gym clothes and went to the back of the house to get their training started."
Rias: This is where we're going to train starting from today, until the 10 days are up. So let's get to training!
ORC: Yeah!
Rias: Issei *he looks at her* you're up first, your going to be learning how to sword fight with Kiba.
Issei: Right!
Kiba: Here, Issei. *hands him a wooden sword* This is what we're going to be using for the duration of your sword training.
Issei: *swings the sword a little* This is pretty light.
Kiba: So are you ready to start our training, Issei?
Issei: *determined* I am. Let's do it!
"Everyone else smiled at Issei's determination as they then went towards the middle of the field as they started to train with their swords as the others watched them."
Kiba: *swings his sword towards Issei as he dodges a swing from Issei* In a battle you must always be ready. *dodges a slash from Issei* You must anticipate all of your opponent's moves, since you don't know what they might be planning.
Issei: *counters a slash from Kiba* I got it. *slashes at Kiba as Kiba counters it* Take this! Ha!
"As Issei slashes towards Kiba they got into a sword lock as the 2 were pretty evenly matched. Rias then told the 2 to stop."
Rias: All right, you 2 stop. *the 2 stop as they looked at her* Did you see what their weaknesses during that battle was?
Akeno: No, I didn't.
Asia: I didn't see any weaknesses from them. I only saw that they were evenly matched, Buchou.
Koneko: I feel the same, Buchou.
Rias: *looks at Y/N* Y/N?
Y/N: Issei may know how to counter Kiba, but he still lacks in the power department. And Kiba is like a glass cannon. He can use his speed to his advantage when he's battling an opponent. But if someone's much more faster and more powerful than him he'll be easily overpowered and beaten.
Rias: Good observation Y/N. So what do you suggest that we do about it?
Y/N: They should probably train with weights so that they can cover their weaknesses. I bought some weights for us to use for the training. Here you 2. *gives the weights to both Issei and Kiba as they felt how heavy it was*
Issei: *holding the weights* These are heavy!
Kiba: *same as Issei* But, if they can help us improve then we have to deal with it.
Y/N: *gestures to the weights* These weights will help you guys improve your strength, durability and agility. *looks to Koneko* Koneko, *she looks at him* I've prepared some weights for you as well to help you with your training. Since your a Rook your speed is very low. These weights will help you increase your speed also make you much stronger in both offense and defense.
Koneko: *smiles and nods* Thank you,
Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: *pets her head* No problem, Neko-chan.
Koneko: *blushing while purring* Nya~ *purrs more*
Y/N: *chuckles lightly* So cute. *stops petting Koneko much to her dismay* Now, onto you 3. *looks towards Rias, Akeno and Asia* You 3 will be training in magic since you guys are magic users. Rias, both you and Akeno will teach Asia some defensive magic as she doesn't know magic that can protect her. *they nodded* Now, from what Sona told me, you 2, *points to Rias and Akeno* always use your magic in one strong attack, right?
Akeno: *nods* That's right.
Rias: *nods* Yes, but why are you asking us that?
Y/N: Well, from a strategic point of view, you guys use up most of your stamina in creating that one single big attack to finish off your opponent and if that attack misses, you guys will be vulnerable to enemy attacks. *activates his Ultimatrix as Heatblast's hologram appears* So, in order for you guys to get pass that, try this instead. *slams down on the Ultimatrix as he transforms into Heatblast*