Kiba's Past/Football Tournament

Scene: Y/N's room (Early morning)
"We see Y/N as he was sleeping soundly in his room, as the sun's rays then entered through the window in his room, as it then hits his face waking him up from his slumber. Y/N then opens his eyes as he then felt weights on his chest. He then looks down and he saw a sight that made him smile. He saw the sleeping faces of his fiance Sona, and 2 of his girlfriends Rias and Asia. He then kissed their foreheads as the 3 girls woke up from his kiss. They then opened their eyes and they saw the smiling face of their Hero and lover as they smiled back at him. The 3 girls then kissed him with Sona going first, then Rias and finally Asia. After the girls finished kissing Y/N, he then greets them."
Y/N: *smiling* Morning, girls.
Sona: *smiling as well* Morning, Honey.
Rias: *smiling as well* Morning, Love.
Asia: *smiling as well* Good Morning, Darling.
Y/N: Do you girls want to freshen up? I'll make the bed while you girls freshen up, then we'll head down and I'll cook breakfast.
Rias: That would be fantastic, Love.
Asia: Yes, that sounds great, Darling.
Sona: We'll go to the bathroom to freshen up now.

Scene Change: Hyoudou Residence, kitchen
"The girls then went to the bathroom as Y/N then started to fix their bed. After awhile Y/N finished fixing their bed as the girls finished freshening up. They then went downstairs to the kitchen as Y/N then asks them what do they want for breakfast."
Y/N: So, what do my girls want for breakfast?
Rias: Ooh~ I like how you called us "your girls." How about, your famous eggs Benedict?
Sona: Ooh! I haven't tried it, yet and the others said that it was amazing, so I really want to try it.
Asia: *to Sona* Your going to love it, Kai-chou! Darling's Eggs Benedict is the best!
Y/N: *takes out his apron and puts it on* You got it, M'Ladies.
"Y/N then takes out a tray of eggs and a pack of bacon from the fridge and took them out as he then cooks Eggs Benedict for him, the girls and his family."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: Hyoudou Residence, kitchen"After a few minutes, Y/N was finished cooking and he then presented the finished dish to his girls as they were admiring the food that he just made

"After a few minutes, Y/N was finished cooking and he then presented the finished dish to his girls as they were admiring the food that he just made."
Y/N: *to the girls* Sorry for the wait, now I present you with Y/N Hyoudou's famous Eggs Benedict! Bon Appetit, girls!

"Y/N: *to the girls* Sorry for the wait, now I present you with Y/N Hyoudou's famous Eggs Benedict! Bon Appetit, girls!