After Party/Meeting Cousins

Scene: ORC clubhouse, main room
"We see Y/N, Issei, and Kiba as they were sitting in the sofa while wearing Tuxedos as Skurd was wearing a small little bowtie. They were waiting for the girls to finish changing into their dresses for the after party that the Phenex family arranged as an apology for Riser's actions towards Rias and the others."
Skurd: *to the 3 boys* Does this bowtie make me look small?
Issei: No, you look fine, Skurd.
Kiba: I agree with Issei. You look fine, Skurd.
Y/N: *nervous* Y-yeah you look all right, Skurd.
"The other 3 noticed the tone of his voice as they got curious why the tone of his voice sounded like that."
Skurd: What's wrong, dear boy?
Issei: Yeah, you sound nervous, Bro.
Kiba: Yeah, I agree. What's the problem, Dude?
Y/N: *sighs* I'm just nervous... I just found out that Rias has feelings for me, a few days ago, and now I'm meeting not only Rias' parents, but also Sona's and Ravel's parents. I can't help but get nervous and scared about what they're going to think about me being with them...
Kiba: I understand, I you not only got into a relationship with Ravel earlier today, but your meeting not only her parents, but also Rias' and Sona's.
Issei: Understandable, I would feel the same if I was in your shoes, Bro. But me, Kiba and Skurd know that you can handle it, since you handled something far worse.
Y/N: Yeah, you guys are right. And that something...
Y/N, Issei, Skurd and Kiba: ...and that something was Riser! *laughs*

Scene Change: ORC clubhouse, outside of the main room
"As the boys continued to laugh and talk with each other, unknown to them that the girls were all finished changing into their dresses as they were listening from the other side of the door."
Sona: *to the other girls* It seems that Honey, was really nervous about meeting my, Rias and Ravel's parents.
Rias: *giggles* It's really funny to see him nervous.
Akeno: *giggles as well* He seemed to get less more nervous after becoming a devil and unlocking his Sacred Gear.
Tsubaki: He had definitely made it this far. I'm happy that he can slowly break out of his shell.
Asia: Yeah, I am as well, especially after hearing about his past when he was in middle school.
Koneko: You guys remember, when he was fighting earlier? He seemed to be a different person when he was fighting against Riser and his peerage.
Raynare: Me and my sisters saw the video of it and we couldn't help but fall in love with him more. But it's sad that we can't come with you guys to the after party.
Rias: Don't worry, we'll bring you guys some souvenirs when we get back.
Kalawarner: Thanks, Rias.
Mittelt: Yeah, thanks.
Rias: No problem.
Sona: Well, let's not keep the boys waiting for us, let's go.
Girls: Right! *enters the room*

Scene Change: Orc Clubhouse, main room
Y/N POV
"As me, Issei and Kiba were talking with each other, the girls entered the room and when we looked towards them, I was mesmerized at the view of my fiance and girlfriends in their dresses. My jaw then dropped at their beauty as all of them were blushing while waiting for my response."
Sona: *blushing* How do we look, Honey?
Me: No, words on Earth can express how beautiful all of you girls are...
Rias: *blushing* Thank you, Love.
Me: 'Love? Ah, that must be her pet name for me.' *stands up* Well then, shall we get going, M'Ladies? *I bowed in front of them and held out my hand to them in a gentlemanly manner*
"I then look up and saw that all of them have very visible blushes on their faces. I then chuckle lightly as Sona then went towards me and held my left arm."
Sona: Let's go everyone.
Me and the others: Right!
"Akeno then made a large teleportation circle underneath us, as we then teleported back to the underworld."

3rd Person POV
Scene Change: Venue, Underworld
"We see Y/N and the others as they appeared in the venue of the after party as they were greeted by Belfast who was waiting for them."
Belfast: Greetings, everyone. *bows* The party is in the ballroom, follow me if you please.
"Everyone then followed Belfast as she lead everyone to the ballroom of the venue."

Scene Change: Ballroom
"We then see Y/N and the others as they were outside of the ballroom as Belfast then opens the door for them to enter. When they then entered the ballroom they were met with cheers as everyone was looking at the young Ultimatrix wielder who was feeling uncomfortable because of the attention that he was receiving. Feeling that he was uncomfortable his girlfriend, Rias and his fiance, Sona then went to his sides as they held his hands. Feeling the hands of his fiance and girlfriend holding his, made him feel comfortable again. He then gains a confident look as they then entered the room fully. When all of the guys saw Y/N some were looking at him in admiration, while most of them were scared at what he did to Riser during the Rating Game as they all swore to themselves to never anger him if they ever wanted to live. The girls on the other hand, were all looking a the young Ultimatrix wielder with either lust or seeing him as a way for them to get popular. Some of the nobles wanted to arrange a marriage with him and their daughters, but they stopped when Sirzechs, the other Satans, the Gremory Family, the Sitri Family, and the Phenex Family all told them to not do anything to him or they will suffer their wrath. Sirzechs along with the other Satans then went towards the group."
Sirzechs: Hello everyone, I'm glad to see that you all arrived here safely.
Rias: Thank you for arranging this party, Nii-sama.
Sirzechs: *shakes his head sideways* Don't thank me, thank your boyfriend for helping you get out of your arrange married with Riser. Me, Father, Lord and Lady Phenex want to cancel your arrange marriage with him, but he just wouldn't agree to it, so he reap what he sown when he battled against the Red Dragon Emperor and the Ultimatrix wielder. *to Y/N* Thank you for helping my sister get out of the clutches of that... What was it that you called him? "Fried Chicken," was it? I'm sorry that you had to deal with him.
Y/N: You don't have to apologize, he was the cause of his own demise. Also you don't have to be formal with me, I don't like formalities that much, Lord Lucifer. You can just call me Y/N.
Sirzechs: Then you don't have to be too formal with me as well. You can just call me Sirzechs or perhaps Nii-sama since you are dating Rias.
Rias: *blushing in embarrassment* Nii-sama! Please stop it! Your embarrassing me!
Y/N: *pets and kisses her head as Rias calms down a little* Calm down, Rias you don't have to be too embarrassed.
Rias: *enjoying Y/N's head pats* All right. Now, I know why Koneko enjoys your heat pats.
Y/N: *notices the other Satans* Who are the people behind you, Nii-sama?
"When Sirzechs heard Y/N call him Nii-sama, he was squealing inside of his head, but he quickly hid it as he then introduced the other Satans to him and the others who didn't know them."
Sirzechs: This is Falbium Asmodeus. *gestures to Falbium*