Meeting 2 Maids and a Fried Chicken

Scene: Y/N's room
Y/N POV
"After the whole Familiar Forest ordeal and me gaining 2 familiars we just got home and we just went into our rooms. I was in my room as I was sitting on my bed shirtless as I was talking with Skurd."
Me: So the previous Ultimatrix wielders had different slimebiotes assisting them?
Skurd: *nods* Yes, they did. But one of them far exceeded the other wielders.
Me: Who were they, Skurd?
Skurd: He was one of the most powerful wielders above the others. He took on entire armies as he was also preventing the 3 factions from destroying each other. The reason why the Great War ended, was not only because of the battle between the Red Dragon Emperor, Ddraig and the White Dragon Emperor, Albion, but also because of that certain wielder. He was my partner before, but he sent me to the Familiar Forest so that I could watch over the next chosen wielder of the Ultimatrix. But in order for him to fully stop the Great War he sacrificed himself. To me he wasn't only one of the best wielders of the Ultimatrix, he was also my friend. My brother, he was the only thing that I had close enough to a family.
Me: What was his name, Skurd?
Skurd: *sadly* His name was Ben Tennyson.
Me: I'm sorry that he died, Skurd...
Skurd: Thank you for your kind words, dear boy.
Me: When did you heard about him being dead?
Skurd: When I found out about him being dead, it had been a few days since it happened. When I found out about he died, I hid from the world. I kept on hiding for decades, that was until I felt the Ultimatrix presence earlier. I went out of where I was hiding then I met you and the others. And I must say that it was a really great decision to do so.
Me: Yeah, it's great being able to talk to you, Skurd. Also I hope that we can also be friends like how you and Ben used to be friends.
Skurd: *surprised* You want to be friends with me?
Me: Yeah, I do. You don't want to be friends?
Skurd: I do, it's just that it has been a long time since I've been friends with someone.
Me: Well then let's do our best to help and support each other.
Skurd: *nods* You got it!
"I looked towards the clock that was on my desk, then I saw that it was starting to get late."
Me: *to Skurd* It's getting late, we should probably go to sleep.
Skurd: Your right we probably should. *yawns* Goodnight, Y/N.
Me: *yawns* Goodnight, Skurd.
"As I covered myself and Skurd with my blanket and as we were about to sleep a magic circle appeared in my room and Rias came out of the magic circle and she had a desperate look on her face."
Me: Rias? What are you doing in my room?
Rias: Y/N, please take me!
Me: What?!
Rias: They will stop if they know I'm ruined. Please, Y/N take me.
"She the strips and went on top of me and took the blanket off of me and she almost took off my pants if I didn't stopped her."
Me: Rias this isn't right.
Rias: *sad look* Am I not good enough?
Me: *gives a gentle smile* Rias, you are perfect just the way you are. But I can't do this with you, because you are desperate to get out of something. But don't worry whatever it is, I'll help you even if I have to fight the other factions as well I'll do it.
Rias: Why?
Me: Because you are important to me your and the others lives are important to me and I would give up my life, knowing that I protected all of you. So don't let this problem control you, because you have people who are willing to help you alright?
"She smiles then broke down and hugs me as she cries in my chest. After awhile she stops and puts her clothes back on and then another magic circle appeared. I was about to activate my Ultimatrix, but Rias stops me as she told me to conceal my aura and covered my Sacred Gear with my blanket. I was confused and curious as to why she wanted me to do that, but I did what she told me. Then a maid with silver hair came out of the magic circle as she looks at me and Rias."