Summer! Swimsuits! Danger!/Meeting Azazel

|Last time on the Alien Hero of Kuoh|
Scene: An Apartment, Somewhere in Kuoh
"We hear Y/N, Issei and Y/N's contractor as they were playing Mario Kart."
Issei: I lost again!
Contractor (Azazel): I've trained day and night to beat your brother, but I still couldn't beat him. Besides, you haven't been able to visit me a lot recently.
Y/N: I just know how to counter my opponents. Also, a lot has been going on in my life. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to visit as much.
Contractor (Azazel): It's fine, I understand.
Issei: *looking around the room* You really spent a fortune on these games, didn't you?
Contractor (Azazel): My and your brother's trip to the arcade this one time got me hooked.
Issei: Wow, you even collected all these consoles. Even the craziest of collectors wouldn't have all of this.
Contractor (Azazel): I just can't stop when I start collecting things. *smirks* People always call me a fanatic when it comes to my collectibles.
Issei: Oh? I've heard someone say that before. *Issei loses another round of Mario Kart* Ah, shoot.
Contractor (Azazel): How about another match, Devil-kun, or should I say "Ultimatrix wielder" alongside your brother who is the "Red Dragon Emperor". *unfurls his wings as Issei got surprised by this, meanwhile Y/N held a neutral expression* I am Azazel, leader of the Fallen Angels.

|Now on the Alien Hero of Kuoh|
"Issei was surprised to find out that Y/N's contractor was actually Azazel the leader of the Fallen Angels and also the father of Mittelt along with Y/N's two Fallen Angel girlfriends Raynare and Kalawarner."
Issei: *surprised and wide eyed* 'He's the leader of the Fallen Angels?! And also the father of Mittelt, Raynare and Kalawarner?!'
Y/N: *to Azazel with a neutral expression on his face* So, your Azazel... I was expecting you to look a little bit different from this, since Your also Raynare and Kalawarner's father, but I can see your and Mittelt's resemblances.
Issei: *looks at his brother in shock* Aren't you even shocked by this?!
Y/N: *looks at Issei* Bro, we literally took on Kokabiel just a few days ago and we just found out that God gave a part of him to the Ultimatrix which is my Sacred Gear also making me actually part God.
Issei: I know and remember that, but aren't you even at least a little bit, I don't know surprised...?
Y/N: Honestly almost nothing surprises me anymore, because of the events that happened earlier this week.
Issei: Well, lucky you...
Y/N: *to Azazel* But, what do you want from us, Azazel?
Azazel: *holds his hands up* Now, hold on. I'm not here to cause any harm to you or your brother. I realized that Kokabiel was plotting something... so I came here to keep an eye on him. I wanted to see your Ultimatrix and Boosted Gear, too. I see Vali did his job.
Issei: Vali? Oh! You meant the White Dragon Emperor...
Azazel: My direct intervention would've caused some problems, so I asked him to sort things out in my place. Also, I don't think that I can show my face to my daughters yet, since I want to surprise them.
Issei: *sweat drops* 'He wants to surprise his daughters? Then, why didn't he ask us to invite them to come along?'
Ddraig: [He probably wanted to surprise them on his own.]
Issei: [Okay then, I'm going to let him have this one.]
Azazel: I'm surprised he accepted the job so willingly.
Issei: So it was you... It was you who sent him!
Y/N: But, why did you call us here?
Skurd: *comes out of Y/N's left jacket sleeve* To gloat about his research?
Azazel: *laughs* You still are the same as ever, aren't you, slimebiote? But, I had to ask Vali to come there, as to make sure that the Ultimatrix wielder, would not go too overboard against Kokabiel, since he had a grudge against Ben Tennyson, and the other people who would come to wield the Ultimatrix. Don't forget that the Ultimatrix is the most powerful Sacred Gear in existence, so the person who wields it is considered as a God. Anyway, enough about that, the leaders of the Angel, Fallen Angels and Devils are having a conference about this incident.
Issei: A conference?
Y/N: And why are you telling us about this?
Azazel: Just a little heads up, for you two.