The Nun/A New Member

3rd Person POV
"It has been a few days since Y/N unlocked his Sacred Gear, saved Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt, and also killed Dohnaseek, Motohama and Matsuda. Issei was hurting because of Motohama and Matsuda's betrayal, but it was fixed by Y/N who reminded him that even if the whole world turns their backs on him, he'll still be there for him. Being inspired by his brother's trust in him, Issei then made a promise to himself that he'll become a better version of himself, so that he can stand beside Y/N as a brother who can always be there for him. We now see Y/N and Issei as they were walking towards their school. They were talking about how to much better train Issei for him to learn more about his Sacred Gear. Because of Issei wanting to be a much better brother to Y/N he had a strong determination of being a better brother, he unlocked his Sacred Gear, but it was still in it's dormant form."
Y/N: We have to find a training style that is best suited for you.
Issei: You mean like your style of training, bro?
Y/N: Yeah, but something that best suits you. I'll try to ask Sona and Tsubaki later, they might know different styles of training, since they've been a devil much longer than we have.
Issei: *nods and smiles* All right, thanks bro.
Y/N: *smiles back* No problem, bro.
??? (Asia): Ow! Ooh! I'm such a klutz!
"They were interrupted from their conversation when they heard someone saying 'Ow! Ooh! I'm such a klutz!' they then looked towards the edge of the street and they saw someone who tripped over on their luggage. The brothers then ran towards them as they immediately went to see if they were alright as they saw it was a girl in a nun outfit."
Y/N: *holds his hand out to the girl* Hey, are you alright?
"The girl looks up and she blushes when she saw Y/N's face, then she took his hand as Y/N helps her up as Issei fixed her luggage."

Nun (Asia): Yes, I'm fine

Nun (Asia): Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for helping me.
Y/N: No problem. Oh! I just realized we haven't told you our names yet. I'm Y/N Hyoudou. And he's my twin brother. *points to Issei*
Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou, it's nice to meet you.
Asia: It's nice to meet you too, Y/N-san, Issei-san. I'm Asia Argento.
Issei: You look like you aren't from around here, Asia-chan.
Asia: Yes, I'm actually from Europe. I'm a member of the church.
Y/N: So judging from the clothes that your wearing, I'm guessing that your a nun?
Asia: Yes, I am. I actually grew up in the church. I'm actually transferred to the church here.
Y/N: *suspicious* I thought that the church here was abandoned? Well we can help you find it, if you want to.
Asia: You really don't have to. I'm pretty sure that you guys have somewhere else to go to.
Y/N: What's wrong? We're just helping a friend. What's so wrong with that?
Asia: *looks at Y/N with happiness in her eyes* We're friends?
Y/N: Of course we are. *to Issei* Right, bro?
Issei: Yeah we are. We can't just leave a friend to find a place that she doesn't know where to find it.
Y/N: *smiles and turns to Asia* So that's that. Your going to be stuck with us for awhile, Asia.
Asia: Thank you, you 2 so much! May God bless you.
"When she mentioned God, Issei suddenly got a massive headache as Y/N only felt a little tingle. Asia then asked Issei what was wrong as he told her it was nothing, but Y/N knew why he suddenly got a headache. They then went to find the church. On the way to the church, they found a young boy sitting on the ground, crying as he had a wound on his leg. Asia then went towards the boy as she healed his wound as a light green light came from her hands. Y/N and Issei were shocked to find out that she can do that. Y/N felt that she had a Sacred Gear and after seeing this he knew that his suspicion was correct."
Y/N: 'So she also has a Sacred Gear. We better tell this to Rias, later.'
Asia: There, there, a big boy like you doesn't need to cry.
"The light soon died down as the wound on the boy's knee disappeared and he stops crying and he smiles at Asia."
Boy: Thank you Onee-chan.
"Then the boy leaves to go to his mother as Asia waves at him as the 2 brothers approached Asia."
Y/N: Wow Asia that was nice of you.
Asia: Thank you it was a gift from the lord above. I'm sorry if it weirded you out.
Y/N: No it didn't in fact it amazed me.
Issei: Yeah, Asia-chan, you have a great gift.
Asia: Thank you for you kind words
Y/N-san, Issei-san.
Y/N: *gives her a gentle smile* No problem, Asia. *Asia blushes from his smile*
Asia: *blushing* 'Oh, Lord! Is this what they call love at first sight? If it is then it's an amazing feeling that I don't want to stop feeling!'
"Y/N, Issei and Asia then continued walking towards the abandoned church and then after awhile they found it. Issei then sets Asia's luggage near the door of the church, as Asia was about to invite the 2 brothers in, but they declined her."
Asia: Thank you, for your help in guiding me here. Would you 2 like to come in and have a cup of tea?
Y/N: Sorry Asia, we still have to go to school.
Issei: Yeah, Y/N's right. Maybe, next time, Asia-chan.
"Asia gets saddened by this as the 2 brothers quickly noticed."
Asia: Oh, your right. But please promise me that you'll visit me here.
Issei: Sure, that won't be a problem.
Y/N: Yeah, we'll definitely come back and see you. Well we have to go, see you later, Asia.
"The 2 brothers waved goodbye to Asia as she waves back at them."
Asia: *waving towards the brothers* Goodbye! I hope to see you 2, again soon!
Y/N & Issei: *waves back* Bye, Asia!/Asia-chan!
"When the 2 brothers where out of the range of the church they then breathe a sigh of relief as Issei looks towards his brother."
Issei: She has a Sacred Gear, doesn't she?
Y/N: *nods* Yeah, and the only people who were in that church were the stray exorcists, the rogue priest that I fought and the other stray fallen angels. *realizes and gasps* They must be planning to take her Sacred Gear! We must quickly tell Rias and Sona about this!
Issei; *nods* Right!
"The 2 brothers then ran towards the school in a hurry as they were worried for Asia. When the brothers reached the clubhouse they quickly ran inside and went towards the main room, where they saw Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Tsubaki and Sona there, as Rias, Akeno and Tsubaki were having a conversation. When the 2 brothers entered the room panting, Rias and the others turned towards them as Sona quickly went towards her fiance as she was worried for him."
Sona: *worried* What's wrong, Honey? Why did you and Issei came running into the clubhouse?
Y/N: Because, we just encountered a Nun with a Sacred Gear. And We believe that the other stray fallen angels are planning on taking her Sacred Gear.
"This caused the others to get surprised as the 3 fallen angel sisters entered the room and they heard what Y/N said as they got worried."
Akeno: What are we going to do?
Y/N: Isn't it obvious? We're going to deal with them. And I'm not taking no for an answer.
Issei: And neither will I. I will help my brother deal with them, even if I die trying!
"The sudden boost of Issei's emotion caused his Sacred Gear to appear as it evolved into a gauntlet with yellow spikes coming out of the back of it, as Y/N's Ultimatrix glows green, responding to their users will to help. The others were shocked to see Issei's Sacred Gear's sudden evolution. Akeno, Koneko, Raynare, Kalawarner and Tsubaki all looked towards Y/N blushing, something that Sona picked up and she thoughts of talking to them soon."
Akeno: But before we deal with the stray fallen angels, we got a request from the Archduke to take out a stray devil who was trapping and eating humans.
Rias: We'll deal with the stray devil first, then we'll deal with the stray fallen angels and help that Nun out. But first we need to finish today's classes.
Y/N: Yeah, your right. But first, *smiles cheekily as he quickly went kisses Sona on her lips as she blushes from the sudden kiss* a kiss from my fiance to help me get through the day. *activates his Ultimatrix as XLR8'S hologram appears* Well, I gotta go now! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he transforms into XLR8*