Meeting the White Dragon Emperor/Open House Begins!

Scene: Bridge (Outside of Kuoh Academy)

Vali: I am Vali, the White Dragon Emperor

Vali: I am Vali, the White Dragon Emperor... The Vanishing Dragon.
Issei: *to Vali* You're... The White Dragon Emperor...
Sona: What does the White Dragon Emperor want with the Red Dragon Emperor and also the Ultimatrix wielder?
Vali: *holds his hands up, surprising the trio* Hold on, I'm not here to cause trouble, also remember that Ddraig and Albion both ended their rivalry. I just wanted to meet and see the true faces of the Red Dragon Emperor and also the Ultimatrix wielder.
Y/N: Well, here we are and now we also got to see your face as well. I have a feeling that wasn't your only reason for coming here.
Vali: You have a great intuition, Ultimatrix wielder, but yes, you are correct. Albion told me earlier that since he and Ddraig ended their rivalry, he wanted to give the current wielder of the Ultimatrix his powers as well, like what Ddraig did earlier.
Issei: Really? That's it?
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left hand* {Yes, Partner. Remember me and Albion both promised Ben that we will give the current wielder of the Ultimatrix our powers as well as a sign that we ended our rivalry and also as a sign that we trust the current wielder of the Ultimatrix.}
Albion: *said from a blue gem behind Vali's right hand* {Yes, we did promise that to Ben. And we are here to fulfill that promise, also we came here to give a warning to you guys as well.}
Y/N: A warning? About what?
Vali: We heard from a few allies of ours that Vilgax's follower, Psyphon has awoken and broken out of his seal. *Y/N, Issei and Sona's eyes widened at that* And he has been doing some very suspicious stuff in the dark corners of the three factions and it also seems like he has been planning on doing something big in order to awaken Vilgax as well.
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket* If Vilgax returns, then that would spell chaos for the entire Supernatural world!
Y/N: Do you know about Psyphon's current whereabouts, Vali?
Vali: *shakes his head sideways* No, I don't and neither does my allies. Even Azazel has been having a hard time in finding out where Psyphon is...
Issei: But, why didn't Azazel tell us about this when we were at his house?!
Vali: You guys met Azazel?
Sona: Issei and Y/N did, but it was only because he had been secretly Y/N's regular contractor.
Vali: *facepalms* That idiot! I told him not to do anything like that otherwise his daughters might kill him, but he still didn't listen to me! *sighs and lowers his head to the trio* I apologize for my boss' stupid move...
Y/N: Raise your head, Vali. It wasn't your fault.
Issei: Yeah, if anyone should apologize it's him and not you.
Vali: Thank you, I'll have a very long talk with him after this.
Sona: Also you said that Azazel was your boss?
Vali: Ah, yes, I'm actually his bodyguard, but his treatment of me has been more like a nephew and he's like an annoying Uncle to me.
Sona: *sweat drops* Wow, that's just... Raynare, Kalawarner and Mittelt are going to have a very strict talking to with him when they see him again.
Vali: *nods* That they definitely will do, but getting back to the topic at hand. *to Y/N* Y/N Hyoudou, I'm going to need you to raise your left arm and also your Ultimatrix so that I can give you Albion's powers as well.
Y/N: Oh, right, I almost forgot about that. Here you go, Vali. *raises his left arm as his Ultimatrix was revealed and Vali puts his hand on top of the Ultimatrix core*
Vali: Okay, Albion, what do I do next?
Albion: *said from a blue gem behind Vali's right hand* {Summon your Sacred Gear and focus your aura on the hand that's on top of the Ultimatrix, then I'll do the rest after that.}
Vali: Okay, then. *his Divine Dividing wings appeared on his back as he then focuses his aura onto his hand that was on top of the Ultimatrix as it glowed alongside the Divine Dividing*
"Soon the glowing stopped as Vali removed his hand and they all saw that the Ultimatrix core had turned light blue, before returning back to it's regular green as it then spoke again."
Ultimatrix: <Vanishing Dragon Power: Acquired> |Red and White Dragon Emperor powers are now active and are ready for use|
Skurd: Whoa, I kinda forgot that the Ultimatrix sometimes talks whenever it gains a new power.
Vali: What can it do now that it has both Ddraig and Albion's powers?
Y/N: From the intel that I just got from the Ultimatrix, I can use both of your powers and also have temporary access to your Balance Breakers, I can also allow you guys to get access to some of my forms' powers that are compatible with you guys and we can now also communicate either via telepathy or by using our Sacred Gears.
Issei: *surprised and wide eyed along with Sona and Vali* You can use our Sacred Gear's Balance Breakers?! And we can also use some of the powers of your transformations?!
Y/N: Y-Yeah...
Sona: Also don't forget that you guys can now also communicate with each other.
Vali: Then that would make exchanging information between me, Albion, Issei Hyoudou, Ddraig and Y/N Hyoudou much more easier.
Y/N: Well then, looks like the three of us all got power ups...
Issei: Yeah, looks like it.
Y/N: Then, does this mean that all three of us can train with Ddraig, Albion and Ben in the linked dreamscape all together?!
Ddraig: *said from a green gem behind Issei's left hand* {Yes, it does. And this also means that the three of you can get stronger together.}
Issei: Awesome!
Albion: {So the rumors were true that Ben left a part of his soul inside of the Ultimatrix... This would definitely help us achieve our goals and also become stronger allies.}
Vali: Cool. Well, I look forward to working with you two along with the Gremory and Sitri families.
Y/N: And we feel the same thing with you, Vali.
Issei: Ditto. *puts his left fist out to Vali as Y/N does the same*
"Vali sees this and couldn't help but smile as he then does a 3 way fist bump with Y/N and Issei. The three of them looked into each other's eyes with trust and respect for one another as they knew that they were now going to be the beacons that will help in defending the current Supernatural world."
Vali: I'll contact you guys whenever I or anyone of my allies found information about what Psyphon is doing, so that we can come up with a plan to stop him.
Y/N: *nods* Got it, but if anything bad happens, don't hesitate to call us. We can come and help you at any second just give us a heads up and we'll come ready to help you.
Vali: *nods* I will. This meeting has surprisingly gone really well. *sees Rias and the others arriving behind Y/N and the others* Looks like Rias Gremory and the others are coming.
"Y/N, Issei and Sona turned around and saw that Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Tsubaki, Irina, Xenovia, Kiba, Momo, Reya, Tsubasa, Tomoe, Ruruko and Saji arrived as they all saw Vali with his Divine Dividing out as they immediately went on guard."
Rias: *to Vali* What are you doing here, White Dragon Emperor? *Y/N puts a hand in front of her and the others, surprising them* Love?
Y/N: Rias, you don't have to worry, Vali here isn't a threat to us. He simply wanted to meet with us and he also gave me the powers of Albion as a sign of trust between us. Also, he gave us a warning.
Koneko: What kind of warning, Y/N-senpai?
Y/N: *looks at Vali* Vali, can you tell them? *he nods at Y/N and looks at Rias and the others as he told them about what he told Y/N, Sona and Issei a few moments ago*
Tsubaki: What?! Psyphon has awoken and broken out of his seal?!
Irina: And he's planning on something to break Vilgax out of his seal?!
Vali: Yes, but don't worry me and my allies along with Azazel are looking in into whatever he's planning.
Saji: Okay, we'll believe you, since Y/N-sama has put his trust in you, so we'll do the same, but break that trust and you will be dealing with all of us.
Vali: Don't worry, I won't break it. Y/N, has been nothing but a great guy since I met him personally, so I won't do anything to break his trust. But, for now, I must go and check in on whatever information Azazel found out about Psyphon. *to Y/N* I'll just contact you about the details that we found later along with the new information, if Azazel and the others found out recently.
Y/N: *nods* Okay, be safe, Vali. Also, remember what I told you before.
Vali: *smirks as he retracts his Divine Dividing wings* I will. I'll see you and the others later, Y/N. Also, you and Issei get more stronger, so that we can protect this world from Psyphon, then from Vilgax.
Y/N: You got it, Vali.
Issei: We won't let you down!
Vali: I know you won't, that's why, I'm rooting for you guys to get stronger. *gives a two finger salute before he walks off*
Issei: We'll see you again soon, Vali!
Vali: *said from off screen* I'm counting on it, Issei!
"Y/N and Issei both looked at each other and nodded as they knew that they had gained another ally in Vali as they also knew that they have to do more training in order to be powerful enough to master their full powers. The others saw the determined expressions on the brothers' faces as they knew that they would get achievements far more greater than what the others before them did.
Sona: *to Y/N and the others* Let's all get to our classes. We don't want to be late now, do we?
Y/N and the others: Right!/Let's go!
"They then went inside of the school as unknown to them, a few people were watching them or rather Y/N from afar. These people were the Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis, the descendants of the Devil King Leviathan Katerea Leviathan along with her sister Ingvild Leviathan, a mage called Charmcaster and also Koneko's older sister Kuroka Toujou, but they hid their presence as they still want to remain in hiding until the time was right to meet with the young Ultimatrix wielder.
Ophis: It seems like the young Ultimatrix wielder is getting more and more powerful by the day. It won't be long before he surpasses Ben Tennyson and also become one of the most strongest Sacred Gear wielders in history.
Kuroka: That boy is also very cute and irresistible, maybe I'll be able to make many kittens with him~
Katerea: *to Kuroka* Easy there, Kuroka. We're only observing him for now, not wanting to make kittens with him.
Ophis: *to Katerea and Ingvild* Katerea, Ingvild, are you two sure that the information that you guys got from Tiamat are valid?
Ingvild: *nods* Yes, Ophis-sama. Of course we did. We've known Tiamat ever since we were kids, so we know that she won't lie to us.
Ophis: If what she said is true, then we need to keep an eye on Y/N Hyoudou, otherwise Psyphon might try something drastic on him. *to Charmcaster* Charmcaster, did you find out what Psyphon was using those things that he took from the three factions and other places?
Charmcaster: *nods* Yes, I did, Ophis-sama and here is a copy of what he was planning on making. *hands Ophis an envelope with a bunch of pictures of creatures and a blueprint for something as Ophis reads it*
Ophis: So this is what Psyphon was planning on making. A counter to the most powerful Sacred Gear in existence an artificial Sacred Gear... The Nemetrix.