Familiar Forest/Training

(A/N: So I'll be making a couple of changes to the story, Rias will be joining your harem, I'm going to be making an OC for Issei and that OC will be Ruval, Riser, and Ravel's cousin. That's the changes that I wanted to add, now on with the story.)

3rd Person POV
Scene: Class 3-B (Classroom)
"It has been a few days since Asia became a devil and when Y/N saved her from getting killed. Y/N asked Rias and Sona if it was all right if Asia was able to go to Kuoh Academy as well and they agreed to it and enrolled Asia as a transfer student in Y/N and Issei's class. So now we see Y/N and Issei are in their classroom as the teacher announced that there's a new transfer student coming here and he called her in. The door opened and Asia walked into the classroom. The teacher wrote her name on the board as Asia introduce herself to the class."
Asia: Hello I'm Asia Argento, it's a pleasure meeting you all. *gives a cute smile*
"When she smiled the other students there all squealed and shouted at her cuteness. Asia then notices Y/N as he smiles at her and she smiled more."
Teacher: That's enough, now any questions for Argento-san? *a girl raised her hand* Yes, you by the back.
Girl 1: Uh, Argento-san you look like your not from around here. Are you a foreigner?
Asia: Oh, yes. I'm originally from Europe and but since I don't have a family and I grew up in a church I was adopted by the Hyoudou family.
Everyone(except for Y/N & Issei): What?!
"Every student then looked towards the brothers. Y/N and Issei were sweating nervously because of all of their classmates looking at them. Then Y/N broke as he sighs and told them about what happened with Asia. When Y/N finished everyone felt sad for Asia that she had to endure all of that."
Girl 2: I'm sorry that you went through all of that, Argento-san.
Boy 1: Yeah, and I'm glad that Y/N-sama dealt with the guy who tricked you into transferring here.
Boy 2: I'm glad as well. *to Y/N* Your the best, Y/N-sama!
"All of their classmates then complimented Y/N as he blushes from their compliments as the girls squealed because of his cuteness when he's shy. The teacher then told Asia to take her seat that was to the back of Y/N's seat as she smiled at Y/N as he smiled back. They then pulled out their notebooks as their teacher started the class."

Timeskip brought to you by

Scene Change: ORC clubhouse"It was now evening and we see Y/N and the others at the ORC clubhouse and they were preparing to distribute fliers, as Y/N and Asia were just waiting for Issei to finish packing up

"It was now evening and we see Y/N and the others at the ORC clubhouse and they were preparing to distribute fliers, as Y/N and Asia were just waiting for Issei to finish packing up.
Issei: *zips up bag* Alright, were off.
Asia: Were heading out now.
Y/N: See you guys later.
"As they were about to head out they stopped when Rias called out to them."
Rias: Hold it you 3. You'll be glad to know that your flyer distributing days are over. Besides distributing fliers are a familiars job.
Y/N: So were getting familiars?
Rias: You are correct once again Y/N. Yes you 3 are getting familiars. Here's my familiar you might've saw her outside the cafe distributing fliers.
"She then summons her familiar as it was in it's bat form. Her familiar's current form caused Issei to be confused at first then she turns into the girl who gave them the fliers on their date."
Issei: *wide eyed* She's your familiar?!
Asia: Can we see the others familiars as well?
"The others then summoned their respective familiars as a bunch of imps were Akeno's familiar, a small white kitten was Koneko's familiar, and a peregrine falcon was Kiba's familiar."
Issei: So cool! I can't wait to have my own familiar!
Rias: Well then you won't have to wait long since we'll be going to get you 3 your very own familiars.
"They then heard a knock on the door and Rias answered"
Rias: Come in.
"The door opened to reveal the Student Council as Sona looked towards her fiance as she smiled at him and he smiles back. But there was a new member to the Student Council and he was a guy with ash blonde hair. The guy with the ash blonde hair was not happy when he saw Sona smiling at Y/N."
Asia: Issei-san, who are this people? I only know Sona-san and Tsubaki-san.
Issei: They are the Student Council. Sona Shitori the President, Tsubaki Shinra the Vice President, and the others are the members of the Student Council.
Me: Her real name isn't Sona Shitori, it's Sona Sitri from the Sitri Household apart of the 72 pillars of the Underworld, am I correct?
Akeno: You have done your homework well, Y/N-kun.
"The others were shocked that he knew and then a cocky ash blonde haired boy walked up to Y/N."
Ash blonde boy (Saji): Yes were from the Sitri Household so bow before me.
Sona: *pissed* Saji! You better respect him or else! *to Y/N apologetically* I'm sorry for his behavior, he's new.
Y/N: Don't worry about it, Sona. I'll just teach him a lesson in how to respect others.
Saji: *smirks smugly* Ohh? And how are you going to do that?
Y/N: *activates his Ultimatrix as Ghostfreak's hologram appears* By doing this! *slams down on his Ultimatrix as he transforms into Ghostfreak*