Stopping a War/Meeting the Elf Fairy Reject

Scene: Hyoudou Residence, Y/N's Room
"We see Y/N as he was asleep with his fiance, Sona and his girlfriends, Rias, Asia and Irina. Skurd who was asleep then woke up as he saw something that made him smile. Y/N's fiance and girlfriends were all hugging him from different sides."
Skurd: 'This is a really cute scene to see, but it's best if I wake Y/N up, since we still got to look for the Excalibur fragments.'
"Skurd then made one of his tentacles go towards Y/N's face as he taps him on his cheek making Y/N stir from his sleep. Y/N then opens his eyes and sees the tentacle as he knew who that tentacle belong to."
Y/N: Skurd?
Skurd: Yes, dear boy. I'm sorry to disturb you from your sleep, but it's now morning and we still got to find those Excalibur fragments.
Y/N: Oh, right. Thanks for reminding me. I'll wake the girls up now. *Skurd nods as he then kissed his fiance and girlfriends*
Sona: *sleepy* Huh, Honey?
Rias: *a little groggy* Why did you wake me up? I was having such a nice dream about marrying you, Love.
Irina: *rubs her eyes* Is it morning already?
Y/N: Hey, girls. Sorry to disturb you from your sleep, but it's already morning and we still got to search for the stolen Excalibur fragments.
Irina: Oh, right! I almost forgot about that.
Sona: Yeah, we need to deal with that immediately.
Rias: *to Irina* By the way, Irina? *she looks at Rias* Who stole the Excalibur fragments from the church?
Irina: It was Kokabiel.
Sona: *her eyes widened* You mean one of the fallen angel generals?! He stole the Excalibur fragments?!
Irina: *nods* Yeah, he did.
Skurd: So, he still hasn't changed even after all this time.
Rias: You know him, Skurd?
Skurd: *nods* Yes, he fought against me and Ben during the Great War which he lost to us. He swore that he'll get revenge on me and the next wielder of the Ultimatrix if he ever finds the newest wielder of it.
Sona: Then, that would mean that he'll be after Honey!
Rias: If that bastard ever comes here and tries to hurt Love, I'll make him experience a thousand deaths!
Irina: I'll join you on that if he ever does harm, N/N!
Skurd: *gets a little scared of the three girls* 'Y/N, my boy, I hope that you are able to handle these three if Kokabiel ever tries to get to you. Jeez this is just like Ben's love triangle with the two girls that were in love him back then...'
Rias: *looking around* By the way, where's Asia?
Sona: Now that you mentioned it, I don't think that I've seen her when I woke up.
Irina: Did she already went downstairs?
Y/N: Nope, I found her. She's over here. *points to where Asia was*
"Sona, Rias and Irina then looked looked towards where Y/N was pointing to as they saw that Asia was under Y/N's shirt as she was hugging him while still sleeping soundly."
Irina: I guess she was still a little bit on edge because of what happened with Xenovia yesterday.
Rias: Yeah, but look she's smiling while hugging Love.
"Y/N then lightly shake Asia awake as she then slowly wakes up and sees where she was sleeping and immediately went out of it while she was blushing deeply. Y/N, Sona, Rias and Irina all laughed at her reaction."
Asia: *blushing deeply* I-I'm s-sorry! I didn't knew that I slept inside of Darling's shirt!
Y/N: It's all right, Asia-chan. We know why you did it and if you get scared, you can always sleep inside of my shirt if you want to.
Asia: *still blushing* Th-Thank you, Darling.
Y/N: No problem. I guess your still a little bit on edge because of what happened with Xenovia yesterday, right? *Asia nods* You don't need to be scared. Come here. *Y/N hugs Asia surprising her a little and making her blush more* You don't need to be scared, since if anyone wants to mess with us or if anything scares you, then tell me and I will deal with them, okay? *Asia smiles and nodded* Good girl.
"Y/N pets Asia on her head as she then hugs him and gives him a good morning kiss as he reciprocated."
Y/N: *to Sona, Rias, Asia and Irina* So, do you girls want to go down and I'll cook breakfast for us or are we just going to stay here and... *the Ultimatrix glowed as Y/N transformed*