Predator Vs Prey/Alliance Formed

Last time on Alien Hero of Kuoh...
Azazel: He also told me that the Old Satan Faction was trying to seek help from Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.
Rias: Ophis?!
Ddraig and Albion: {What?!}
Psyphon: Yes, we have tried to make her an ally of ours, but she refuses time and time again.
Ddraig: {So, they even tried to get Ophis on their side?}
Albion: {If they succeeded in doing that, that would mean trouble for all of us.}
Ddraig: {Then, it's a good thing that they failed.}
Psyphon: Indeed, we have tried to work with Ophis, but she's only a pawn in my and the Old Satan Faction's real plan. My master, Vilgax is still much more powerful than her.
Ophis: *said from behind them* If you believe that so much, then why don't you just marry Vilgax? Oh, that's right you aren't allowed to marry him.
Psyphon: What the?! Who said that?!
Ophis: Why don't you look behind, Psyphon?
"Everyone looked behind Psyphon as they all saw that Ophis was floating there."
Sona: No way...
Akeno: That's...
Albion: {Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon.}
Ddraig: {The Infinite Dragon God.}
Ophis: *to Ddraig and Albion* Hello, Ddraig, Albion. It's been awhile.

Now on Alien Hero of Kuoh...

Scene: Kuoh Academy
"Everyone was surprised to see the Ouroboros Dragon herself, Ophis there. Psyphon was both surprised and angry to see Ophis there."
Psyphon: *both surprised and angry* Ophis?! What the fuck are you doing here?!
Ophis: Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see allies of mine as well as the person who is the wielder of the strongest Sacred Gear.
Sona: The Ouroboros Dragon, Ophis-sama is here to see allies of her's and she's also here to see... *looks at Swampfire as the others look at him as well*
Irina: She's also here to see N/N as well?!
Gasper: *gets worried for Y/N* But why does she want to see Y/N-nii as well?
Kiba: *also worried for Y/N* I don't know Gasper-kun, but I'm also worried for him...
Psyphon: *to Ophis* Oh? So you also have business with the Ultimatrix wielder, eh, Ophis?
Ophis: *to Psyphon* Yes, I do. But I don't have any hate for him like you or your calamari for a master.
Issei: *flies above Swampfire as Vali also does the same as he and Vali were both looking at Ophis with caution* So you have business with my brother, eh?
Vali: *to Ophis* We don't care even if you happen to be one of the most powerful beings in the Supernatural world, but we won't let you try to harm Y/N.
Issei: If you want to get to him...
Vali: ...Then you have to go through us.
"Both Issei and Vali got into fighting stances, but to their and everyone else's surprise, Ophis held her hand up to them and spoke."
Ophis: *to Issei and Vali* You two, Red and White Dragon Emperors, save your breaths. Like I said to Psyphon earlier, I am not here to harm the Ultimatrix wielder.
Issei: And we should believe you, why?
Ophis: Why don't you ask my two allies that are over there. *points towards Ingvild and Katerea*
"When the others all looked towards where Ophis was pointing at and saw the two people she was pointing to, they all got surprised to find out that the two people that she was pointing to were Ingvild and Katerea as Serafall then asked the two if that was true."
Everyone (who didn't know): Wh-What?!
Serafall: *to Ingvild and Katerea, surprised* I-Is that true, you two...?
Ingvild: *nods* Y-Yes, we have met her a long time ago and she has also been helping us get the information that we need about the Old Satan Faction.
Katerea: And we have also been gathering some information about what Psyphon has been planning and we have gathered all of them and told them to Ophis-sama. And we also came here to tell you all about that.
Gabriel: Psyphon's plan? What has he been planning?
Sirzechs: *to Ingvild and Katerea* Yes, you two. We want to know what that plan is.
Ingvild: Well, we have learned and found out that Psyphon has been planning a lot of things on how to free Vilgax from his seal.
Grayfia: If Vilgax gets free from his seal then that would spell disaster for the entire Supernatural world...
Katerea: But, that's not all. Psyphon has also been making an artificial Sacred Gear of his own in order to counter the Ultimatrix.
Azazel: *his eyes widened* What?! He has been working on an artificial Sacred Gear to counter the Ultimatrix?!
Psyphon: *to Azazel* That's right, Azazel. *everyone looks at him* I have been making an artificial Sacred Gear to counter the Ultimatrix ever since I've escaped from my seal. And after all of my failed attempts, I have finally succeeded in doing so. *pulls something out of his pocket, then he puts it onto his left arm and shows it to everyone* This is the artificial Sacred Gear that I've made. And it is called the Nemetrix! The forms that are in this artificial Sacred Gear are all the predators of the forms in the Ultimatrix.
Everyone Else: What?!
Psyphon: I've created the perfect counter for the Ultimatrix and now, the current wielder of it... You shall meet your doom! And once my master Vilgax gets free from his seal he will finally be able to rule this world with an iron fist! *a green light grabs his attention* Wha-! *gets punched in the face really hard as he was sent to the ground making a crater*
"Everyone all looked towards the person who punched Psyphon as they saw that Y/N turned into another new form that surprised everyone, especially Gasper, since this form was one of the ancestors of the Vladi clan. This form was a Vladat form, named Whampire."