The Other Bishop/My Junior's A Vampire?!

Scene: ORC Clubhouse, outside of the Sealed room
"We see Y/N and the others as they were all in the clubhouse in front of the sealed room where the other Bishop is sealed at."
Issei: The Bishop's here?
Asia: My counterpart?
Rias: The seal breaks late at night, and the Bishop is allowed to wander around in this building. However the Bishop refused to do so.
Y/N: So, in other words, The Bishop's a shut-in?
Rias: *nods* Yes, my Love.
Akeno: Even if the Bishop is a shut-in, they earn the most money out of all of us.
Issei: Are you serious?!
Kiba: The Bishop makes special contracts via the internet.
Xenovia: You said that the Bishop was sealed because the Bishop was too powerful. What's his ability?
Y/N: It's a really strong ability. *the others looked at him* I can feel the Bishop's power from out here and I can tell that it's one powerful ability. 'The presence of this ability of this Bishop's, I can feel like it has some connections to the Chronosapiens and from also the Vladats. Hmmm... I wonder what it is...'
Skurd: *comes out of the left sleeve of Y/N's jacket* Yes and just from this presence alone, me and Y/N can easily say that the Bishop is a really powerful one.
"Rias then removes the seal on the door as the room was no longer sealed off."
Koneko: The seal has been broken.
Rias: *goes towards the door and holds the handle* I'm opening the door.
"Rias then opens the door to the sealed room as a loud girly scream was heard."
Issei: Wh-What the-
Rias: *to the coffin in front of her* Good evening. I'm glad you're doing well.
Bishop (Gasper): *from inside of the coffin* Wh-What's going on?!
Rias: *kneels down and opens the coffin* Your seal's been broken. Now, why don't we-
Bishop (Gasper): *crying* I wanna stay here! I don't wanna go outside!
Issei: Whoa! It's a gir-, wait a minute... I've watched enough anime with my brother to know that this is bishop is definitely...
Y/N and Issei: ...a trap!
Kiba: Hehe... Looks like you guys saw through it.
Asia: What are you talking about, Kiba-san?
Raynare: Yeah, I'm a little lost here as well...
Kalawarner, Mittelt, Xenovia and Irina: Us too.
Akeno: *giggles* I'll explain. This is a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Asia, Xenovia and Irina: Eh? EH?!
Rias: *picks up Gasper* Yep, he may look like a girl, but he's actually a boy.
Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt, Kaguya, Chika, Asia, Xenovia and Miyuki: What?! She's a boy?!
Akeno: *giggles* Yep, he just likes to cross-dress.
Rias: *kneels down and hugs Gasper* His name is Gasper Vladi. He is a part of my peerage... and my other Bishop. He's a freshman at Kuoh Academy, and he was a half vampire, half human before he was reborn.
Asia: V-Vampire?
Issei: It's a real vampire?! This kid?!
Y/N: *in his thoughts* 'So that's why I'm feeling that he has some connections to one of my transformations, he is a Vampire like Whampire. Well, this will certainly become very interesting...'

Asia: I still can't believe that the Bishop is actually a guy... But, he looks so cute.
Y/N: *to Asia*Yes, but not as cute as you and my other girls. *Asia and the other girls all blushed at what he said*
Asia: *blushing* Th-Thank you, Darling.
Issei: *while looking at Gasper* I think that it actually makes it worse... *to Gasper* I think that the other girl students in this school will probably freak out once they see you cross-dressing. By the way, why do you wear girl clothes?
Gasper: *nervous* I-I-I just think that I look cuter this way.
Issei: *sweat drops* Is that actually it?
Rias: *goes to Gasper and kneels down in front of him* Gasper, let's go outside, okay?
Gasper: *shaking his head sideways furiously* No!
Issei: *to Gasper in a gentle voice* Come on, Buchou's the one asking- *grabs Gasper's arm as he panics and accidentally uses his Sacred Gear*
"Everyone in the room was all frozen in time, except for Skurd and Y/N who saw that his Ultimatrix was glowing green."
Y/N: *looking around* Huh? What happened?
Ddraig: *said from the Ultimatrix* {It seems that the Bishop used his Sacred Gear to freeze time.}
Y/N: Do you know what Sacred Gear it is, Ddraig?
Ddraig: {It can probably only be the Forbidden Valor View. It's a Sacred Gear that can control time, but it only affects those who have power weaker than the user. It also has some elements in it that was granted by a Chronosapien, which gives it the power to control time.}
Y/N: I see, but, where's Gasper?
"Y/N looks around and spotted Gasper in the corner of the room hugging himself. Gasper then notices Y/N was not frozen and also has his Sacred Gear out as he got a little scared."
Gasper: *scared* Please, don't hurt me! I'm sorry for freezing everyone else!
Y/N: *to Gasper in a calm and gentle voice* Hey, hey, it's okay, Gasper. I'm not going to hurt you. *kneels down near Gasper* Also, I'm not mad at you for freezing them. It's okay. I know what your Sacred Gear does.
Gasper: *calming down a little* Y-Your not mad at me?
Y/N: No, why would I be mad at you? You haven't done anything wrong. In any case, I should apologize to you about my brother, Issei suddenly grabbing your arm like that.
Gasper: I-It's okay, Y/N-senpai. I forgive him, I just got a little scared is all.
Y/N: I see that you know my name.
Gasper: *nods* Y-Yes, I actually watched the Rating Game against Riser and I was surprised to learn that you wield the Ultimatrix and can use it's abilities to it's fullest.
Y/N: Well, thank you for watching it and also for your compliment. Also, I heard from Sirzechs, that your Sacred Gear is going into Balance Breaker state? Is that true?
Gasper: *nods* Y-Yes, it is...
Y/N: I see, since you don't have much control over your Sacred Gear, it'll cause you to be in great danger if it goes into the Balance Breaker state.
Gasper: *shaking a little and scared* W-Will, I be okay?
Y/N: *nods* You will be, because we won't let you get hurt. *Gasper looks at him with wide eyes*
Gasper: *to Y/N, with wide eyes* R-Really?
Y/N: Of course, Gasper. You're also a part of Rias' Peerage, the same as us, well, minus the the three fallen angels along with Irina, who is behind me, but you get the point.
Gasper: *giggles a little and smiles* You really are a kind person, Y/N-senpai.
Y/N: It's just who I am.
Gasper: *looks at the door with fear in his eyes* But, I'm a little scared of what the outside world contains...
Y/N: Then, we'll be there with you to face it together. *Gasper looks at him surprised* If there's anything that's scaring you out there, just tell me and I'll deal with it. I promise you that. So, *stands up and offers his hand out to Gasper* are you ready to face your fears?
Gasper: *looking at Y/N with admiration* 'He really is a nice person. If he can be brave, then so can I.' *accepts Y/N's hand as he helps him up*
Y/N: *to Gasper* Now, we just need to unfreeze everyone and we can get started with facing your fears. Just concentrate on unfreezing everyone. I got your back, Gasper.
Gasper: *nods* Okay, Y/N-senpai, I'll try to do it. *Gasper then tries to unfreeze everyone and succeeds*
Issei: Huh?
Asia: What was that?
Y/N: *said by the door* That was Gasper's Sacred Gear, Forbidden Balor View.
"They all looked towards where Y/N's voice came from as they saw him standing by the door with Skurd on his left shoulder as he was out of Y/N's sleeve and Gasper was also standing behind him."
Issei: Did you guys just teleport?!
Skurd: No, we didn't. The "Forbidden Balor View," is Gasper Vladi's Sacred Gear. It is also known as "The Evil Eye that Stops The World," or in this case time. Meaning, Gasper can stop time, just like Y/N when he uses his Clockwork transformation.
Issei: Seriously?!
Akeno: Yes, he can definitely do that.
Koneko: When he's in distress, he can stop anything within his sights for a period of time.
Irina: Well, I guess that explains how Gasper-kun and N/N got in front of the door.
Y/N: Well, let's all go to the main room of the clubhouse so that we can talk much more comfortably.