devil town.

"well if it isn't the walking dead herself."

"oh well if it isn't the fatherless child himself." monji mocked rolling her eyes.

the girl walked past the male to settle in at her work station that was placed behind him. a plethora of oil paints, dried brushes and pencils already scattered around her desk, waiting to be used by her once again.

"is that for me?" the male in front of her gasped dramatically and fluttered his eyelashes towards the girl as he spotted the extra cup being placed on the desk. the artist smirked at him mischievously and carefully slid the cup towards him.

"mhm, i made sure to put extra cyanide in just for you." she said smiling sweetly at him.

"i love you, moon monji" he exclaimed brightly as he went to snatch up the freshly brewed cup of coffee that was still steaming at the top.

"don't choke to death, seo haebom." she winked at him before sliding out of her seat and making her way to the front of the class where their teacher, mr. murdock, stood along with the rest of the paintings that were from yesterday's class.

"oh, monji! just who i was looking for!" the older man exclaimed once he saw the girl.

he gestured towards the A3 sized canvas that was propped on an easel in front of him, "now tell me, what was the thought process this time."

displayed proudly on the canvas was a scene of three men all adorning clothing from the seventh century painted in a renaissance style. they were draw with looks that mozart, bach and beethoven were most commonly seen wearing back in their time. two of them had an electric guitar in hand which they seemed to strum passionately with frevor while the one in the middle was sat playing on a drum set. there were still a few bald spots on the canvas but anyone could get the idea of what it was supposed to be.

"well professor, what better way to show evolution than to paint the pioneers of music absolutely shredding it on an electric base?" the female chuckled quietly, she honestly had no clue what she was doing half of the time and just went with whatever her mind conjured up at the moment.

"it shows how music grows and changes overtime yet at its base still remains to be the the same thing?" she shuffled awkwardly as the older male continued to stare at her unfinished work of art.

"you're mind is so interesting, my god." the man laughed wholeheartedly and gave the girl a reassuring pat on the arm, "it's good work."

monji flashed him a lazy grin before shuffling forward to collect the canvas into her arms, muttering her thanks towards the professor as she passed him to go back to her table.

"moon monji." a grim voice called out as the girl happily placed her canvas on its easel, "hi bomie." she hummed innocently at the fuming male as she placed her attention solely on her artwork in front of her.

a small group of giggles broke out next to the duo as a group of girls walked by, all of them eyeing the male with amusement.

monji smirked as she heard her friend huff in anger and she could practically see him glaring daggers at the poor group of girls. she dusted off the imaginary dust from her hands before turning around to look to finally take a proper look at the fuming male behind her.

haebom was going to puncture holes into her with just his glare alone. the poor male had a large streak of bright blue running down his mouth all the way until the crotch of his brown cargo pants. the dye she had put into his coffee had apparently been pigmented enough to stain his skin a desirable shade with just one touch.

"aw, feeling a little blue are we? i swear i wasn't gone for that long. don't tell me you have separation anxiety, seo haebom." she gasped at him in faux concern, putting her hand up to cover her mouth.

haebom grumbled further and swiftly snatched up the tampered coffee, opening the lid and throwing it carelessly onto his already blue stained table. monji chortled at him before sprinting away from the now vengeance seeking male who was hot on her tail.

"you trust me too much!"

"i'm going to waterboard you with this coffee."

she shrieked before pushing her legs to run faster.

idk much about art but i do have some pretty weird ass dreams, so if whenever i describe any piece of artwork that monji does, please bare with me.

also #stanmattmurdock

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun~~~