hypotheticals.

light.

yoongi felt light.

a warm light blossomed around him and encased his body in a comfortable embrace. it felt right, his soul felt fulfilled, his mind cleared from the usual fog that seemed to have settled with him almost every single day.

he has never felt more calm in his entire life than he did at that moment, lips pressed against the plush ones of his last soulmate who he has been dreaming about ever since he turned sixteen.

everything felt right.

until the feeling was abruptly stripped away from him in a gut wrenching pull.

"i am so sorry."

yoongi's eyes had immediately flashed open in shock at the sudden disconnection , only to see the distressed look plastered onto a certain female's face.

monji had felt awful.

she had meant to give him a quick kiss on the cheek nothing more, nothing less. but he had turned around much faster than she was expecting and before she knew it, her lips had accidentally pressed against his own.

she will not deny the flutter of butterflies that had blossomed within the depths of her heart which had slowly spread throughout her entire being. it felt nice.

but it was not intentional. she had forced a kiss upon another person for god's sake! and she did not even know if yoongi was even comfortable with her as a person for her to suddenly do something like that to him.

so as much as it physically pained her, she forced herself to pull away from the taller male.

"i'm actually the worst. i didn't mean to-it was supposed to be your cheek! i'm not a creep who kisses people randomly-" the girl was practically on the verge of tears at the male's continued silence. he probably hated her now.

"i'm sorry. it's okay if you don't want to speak to me after this-" she was cut off by another pair of lips smashing onto her own.

monji blinked in surprise, but slowly started reciprocating the kiss after a few beats.

her arms wrapped around his neck before one hand had snaked its way into his brown hair, lightly bunching it up in an enclosed fist while the other had cupped his jaw.

yoongi had taken the liberty of holding her in place by firmly pressing his hands against her hips, trying his best to not let them wander too far with the best of his ability.

after what felt like a century to them, they had to pull away to allow oxygen into their burning lungs while they pressed their foreheads together as a form of support.

a comfortable silence engulfed them, the only sound being their laboured breaths and the breeze of the wind passing by outside.

"please don't ever do that again." yoongi finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"the bond needs time to form. you suddenly pulling away like that is very dangerous for both you and me." he explained lightly pulling away from her in order to stare directly into her eyes.

"i didn't know.." she looked away from him in shame, she did not mean to hurt him.

"it's ok. sweetheart. it's your first time, remember?" he chuckled at her before lightly tapping her chin to ask her to face him once again.

"besides," he paused to raise his right hand, "at least our strings are complete."

monji chuckled at the goofy grin on his face as he excitedly wiggled his hand around.

she brought her own hand up in order to inspect her own end of the red string in admiration.

"i guess they are." yoongi could not help but stare at her fondly as he is watched the younger girl admiring their string.

however, a sudden ringing from a call broke their cute little moment.

the male fished out his phone from his pocket and answered.

"hurry up!! it's hot in here!"

monji looked up at the sound of the familiar whine. yoongi sighed.

"are you doing something scandalous with our dear monji up there?! how dare you! on the first day!?" the younger male shouted accusingly. he was not even on speaker, yet monji could still hear everything he was saying as clear as day.

"clean that mind of yours. i'm coming down soon just wait a bit." the music major grumble out in annoyance with an exaggerated scowl on his face.

"hurry up then! i'm literally gonna-"

"bye, taehyung." he ended the call before the other male could finish his sentence.

"seems like you got your hands full." monji was still quietly snickering at the older male's dilemma.

"you have no idea." he sighed in exhaustion before bending down to pick up the shoes he had dropped during their kiss.

"i'll text you in the morning?" he asked once he was stood straight again.

"mhm! i'll try to answer as soon as i can. i have a lecture tomorrow morning, so i might not respond quick." her mind started to wonder off as she started to remember her schedule for tomorrow.

"that's fine." he smiled comfortingly at her.

swiftly, he leaned down to press a quick kiss onto her lips before he turned around and strutted towards the door.

"goodnight, sweetheart." he chimed mischievously as he turned around to glance at the girl's stunned face once more for his own amusement before finally shutting the door.

the young artist stood in the silence of her her apartment. her mind had drawn a blank and she was not processing anything that was happening at the current moment.

that was until her brain finally caught up.

"oh. my. god."

her skin turned a scarlet red as steam practically shot out from her ears. her legs had given up from underneath her, causing her to sink to the ground in utter embarrassment.

"oh my god." monji.exe had stopped working.

chapter! yay
this book has 1k reads i'm literally DEAD

AHHH LOOK AT IT this is literally so exciting for me as a person omg

anyways i hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and tysm to all y'all for the support <33

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~