lovesick.

"ta da!" jungkook happily sang as he walked up to the quaint cafe monji in tow.

big windows, an untainted white coat of paint covering the outside, and to top it all of waves of vibrant vines cascaded down from the top of the building. purple wisterias and white hydrangeas stood proudly as they seemingly glowed under the sunlight of the late morning. the cafe had an almost ethereal aura to it as it was practically beckoning the smitten artist to go inside.

"it's pretty, right?" jungkook held a proud grin on his face as he saw the enthralled look on the shorter girl's face.

"all you art students are the same." yoongi shook his head.

the film major had the exact same look on his face when he first brought him here. glossed over eyes, partially agape mouth, a slight occasional twitch of the nose, it was the exact same look.

"oh just wait till you see the inside!" the brown haired male grinned excitedly as he intertwined his left hand with her own and proceeded to drag her towards the building.

"he has too much energy." yoongi sighed at his younger boyfriend.

the cafe had a calm yet bright atmosphere to it once you first enter the doors.

the large windows allowed for wide streams of light to illuminate the small cafe as it bounced off each surface. it was fairly empty inside with low chatter decorating the background from other patrons.

monji's eyes practically lit up as she took in her surroundings in an excited mood. it was rare to find a cafe not brimming with other students during rush hours.

"how bout you two go ahead and find a seat?" yoongi spoke up giving the two a pat on the shoulder, "is there anything you want, monji? any dietary restrictions or allergies i should know of?"

"i'm not a picky eater so anything you get is fine with me. and i'm not allergic to anything, not that i know of." she smiled at him kindly for taking all that into consideration.

"c'mon, we need to get to the best seats before someone else takes them!" jungkook spoke seriously.

"i'll get the usual, hyung!" the older male gave him a thumbs up and before she could register what was happening, monji was being dragged further into the cafe by the brown haired male.

"and we are running, again." the girl deadpanned, but she was promptly ignore by the male in front of her as he was practically running at the speed he was going.

after practically sprinting half way across the cafe, the duo was met with a small turn in the hallway which lead to a snug looking corner pressed against the window.

"oh, this is cute." the girl spoke impressed at the sight before her.

"told you. it's the best spot in the entire cafe." the male huffed proudly as he placed his hands on his waist.

monji rolled her eyes at him as he shot her a goofy grin in return before placing his hands on her shoulders and pushing her towards the cushioned bench.

after making sure she was comfortably sat, he went ahead and plopped himself on the adjacent seat beside her.

"anyways back to the whole jimin thing," monji continued the conversation they were having in the car, "i dunno, i kinda left him hanging the last time. isn't he mad at me?"

jungkook stifled a laugh, "jimin doesn't get mad, just pouty."

"isn't that still angry?" she scrunched her eyebrows at him as she tilted her head.

"well, jimin is a particularly soft individual. his version of mad is just him stomping everywhere he goes while he pouts and whines about whatever it is making him act that way." he explained with a smile as he remembered the way the older male had come home yesterday complaining about taehyung and how he stole their soulmate from him.