fluorescent adolescent.

"are you sure i can keep these?"

"i insist. plus jin hyung would personally skin me alive if you didn't take them." hoseok reassured her once again as he lightly pushed the sandwich containers into her arms.

'all this is gonna last me for weeks.' monji deadpanned while she tried her best to balance the abundance of containers in her arms.

"do you need help carrying them up into your apartment?" jungkook poked his head out from the car window along with jimin beside him.

"i also want a sneak peak of your house." the blonde male looked at her mischievously as he wiggled his eye brows suggestively.

"no." she said flatly towards the blonde.

jimin whined at her but was interrupted by the younger male next to him shoving his head back into the vehicle, which earned him another loud whine.

"i wouldn't want to keep you all any longer. you've already done so much for me today." she shot a timid smile towards all of them. "please thank jin for me. i'll make sure to eat all the stuff he made."

"make sure you text us once you've made it home." hoseok gave her another one of his beaming smiles before he unexpectedly strode forward.

the dark haired female was stunned by his sudden movement, and she barely registered the feeling of his warm lips making contact with her forehead in a loving peck.

"goodnight, monji!"

'curse those damn boys.' monji was a bright red mess in front of her apartment complex.

⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•⋅

"my fridge has never been this full before." monji muttered to herself in amazement as she stared into her fridge.

the walk up to her apartment was a journey. due to the abundance of containers she had piled into her arms, she was barely able to press the lift buttons to her floor and had to awkwardly use her elbow to hit the button while also pressing every other floor below hers. the lift ride up was slower than it usually is.

and unfortunately she had to place some of the sandwich containers on the floor so that she could fish her keys out of her pocket.

'sorry, jin' she thought solemnly as she thought back on the crime she had committed.

"oh right, jin." she suddenly remembered about the rest of the boys.

lightly pushing her fridge door so that it would close, she strode to her room and snatched up her phone from where it was as charging on her bed.

monji abduction squad

moonie<3
ty for today<3

the rock🗿
did u have fun today?

brat no. 1👹
ofc she did i mean it is us that she hung out with🙄

jiminy cricket
iterally no one else better than us

expensive boy🥵
i wish i could have join you all today but i wasn't here for the discussion 🥲

jim
me too but i had a stupid group project to finish today 😭😭
did u get my sandwiches btw?@moonie<3 i had to whip them up last minute so they're not my best work

moonie<3
if that wasn't ur best work that i'm afraid that i will actually pass away once i try the real thing
@the rock🗿yes it was fun, meeting hoseok oppa was my favourite part

jiminy cricket
what about me?😭😭

brat no.1👹
how is hobi hyung already ur favourite

the rock 🗿
to be fair, itsn't he all of our favourites💀

expensive boy🥵
didn't u all sprint down to the convenience store last week because hobi hyung said he said he wanted a sprite💀

moonie<3
right?
i mean c'mon look at him

jiminy cricket
he's about to crash the car if y'all don't stop with the compliments

brat no.1👹
even his hands are blushing💀💀💀

moonie<3
well i'm gonna go wash up
my hands are still sticky after jungkook
spilled his banana milk

jiminy cricket
at least he just got ur arms my pants still reek of bananas

brat no.1👹
GUYS I SAID I WAS SORRY

jim
good night monji! make sure u dream of me😘

the rock🗿
we're prolly gonna bother u again tmr so watch out

picasso
hyung! don't ruin the surprise 😡

the rock🗿
woops?

expensive boy🥵
gn mon!

moonie<3
good night!

the dark haired girl had never felt this much joy has she had in that moment.

she hasn't met all of her fated yet, but from what she can tell, she will she would enjoy being in with them all the same as the others. and that brought a comforting assurance to her.

"i feel like a teenager." she groaned in embarrassment at the emotions she was feeling and slammed her face into the surface of her comforter.

it was mortifying to the dark haired female that she was acting this way. she rarely showed much emotion over most things, especially romantic things.

she's never had a relationship before, she was always more interested in her art and her grades back in high school, none of the males back in her old high school were attractive, to say the least.

so for her to suddenly feel what many are supposed to have felt before with such intensity, she was a tad bit flustered.

"my hands are still sticky." her head had suddenly shot up from her comforter.

carefully avoiding her arms from touching her sheets, she flipped herself onto her feet and quickly padded her way out her room and into the bathroom to finally wash up after the long day.

hi

hmmm i'm not too sure of how i feel w this chapter but imma post anyways

i think it's been about 2-3ish weeks since my last post sooooo yea

i literally just finished preliminary exams last week so 💪💪💪 i'm gonna kms

i still have like 2 exams like next week and the week after that, so i kinda have time to actually write and kinda rest

but anyways i hope that y'all enjoyed reading this chapter and tysm for voting on my story!

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~