city never sleeps.

"that will be all for today's lesson. please remember to write your name on the back of your canvases. you wouldn't believe the headache i got from some of your juniors yesterday." ms romanoff crossed her arms and shook her head while tutting audibly.

"the juniors this year kinda scare me." haebom shivered as he walked side by side with his shorter best friend.

"they're...flamboyant i suppose?" monji shrugged awkwardly with the large canvas in her hands to the best of her abilities, "it's a good trait to have these days."

"not when they're literally eating fucking paint!" he exclaimed with disgust.

"i'm sorry what." the girl paused her movements to stare at the male.

"your joking." she scoffed at him before gingerly placing the canvas on one of the open mounts.

"oh no, he is quite right."

the duo turned around to face the amused face of their female teacher who was smirking at the two with her usual aura of elegance.

"you wouldn't believe the amount of poisoning cases we've had this year just from an overconsumption of paint. nurse choi was not in the slightest bit happy." the red head let out a low chuckle.

"oh goddamn." monji's eyebrows had shot up at the new piece of information.

"the freshman this year surely are special," ms romanoff shook her head as she crossed her arms, "anyway you two have a good break over the weekend yeah? you might want to check out that new cafe they opened up near the english department, and make sure to tell me if it's any good."

the red head gave them both a sly wink before stalking over to another group of their classmates nearby.

the duo stared at each other as if they were having a conversation with just their eyes as small grins started blooming onto their faces.

"sunday?"monji asked.

"sunday." they shook hands firmly with each other, grins still plastered onto their faces.

"you two look creepy." ms romanoff called them out with a raised eyebrow.

the duo quickly let go of each other's hand and scurried away to collect their bags.

"maybe the juniors aren't the only oddballs in this school."

⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•⋅

"i'm just saying, i don't think eggs are that good." the shorter female shrugged innocently.

haebom's face quickly bloomed into a bright red colour as steam shot out of his ears.

"i must be coming down with something because i'm sure i didn't hear you right." he let out a forced chuckle as he stopped to firmly grab the female by her shoulders.

"care to repeat that, monji?"

the young artist laughed nervously while trying to get out of the vice grip he had on her shoulders the aura around them slowly growing darker by the second.

"um, haebom?" jo taesung stared quizzically at the duo as he walked closer to them, two other figures in tow behind him.

haebom immediately released his grip on the shorter girl's shoulders to beam brightly at the dark eyed male, "taesung! hi!"

monji immediately bolted behind the silver haired male once the grip was released from her shoulders and cowered in fear.

"monji?" the male lifted his arms up to have a proper look at the girl who had a look of fear painted onto her delicate face as she harshly gripped onto the sides of his sweater.

"i was about to meet my end." she muttered out, eyes quivering in fear as she refused to take her eyes off of the dark haired male across from them.

"don't mind her! she's just being dramatic." haebom huffed childishly, but let his innocently expression slip into a glare when he made eye contact with the terrified girl.

the dark haired male walked forward with his arms stretched out and an adorable pout on his face, "i haven't seen you in forever, sungie!"

the young female squeaked and  immediately released her hold on the fabric of taesung's sweater and dashed further away trying to put as much physical distance between them as she physically could.

however, to her luck she had failed to see the two figures that had stood watching the whole debacle on the sidelines. this led her into crashing into a firm chest, that nearly knocked all the wind out of her lungs.

hands came up to grab her waist in reflex once she started to lean backwards, away from the chest.

"owowowowow," the front of her face kind of throbbed at the aftermath of running face first into a solid object and she used her right hand to cup the majority of her lower face.

"you good there, sweetheart?" a familiar voice chimed in an amused tone.

her eyes shot open at the sound of the voice as she almost gave herself whiplash from how fast she turned her head.

min yoongi stood amused as he stared at her with a teasing grin on his face with his eyes scrunched up into half moons.

"oh, yoongi!" the young female beamed earnestly at the sight of his face, but it quickly turned into a blush when she realised it was him, "oh, yoongi."

"nice to see you too, sweetheart." he smirked at her before they were interrupted by a loud cough.

that was when monji had realised that there were still a pair of hands wrapped around her waist that did not belong to the light haired male stood diagonally from her.

a fluffy brown haired male stared back at her with an equally bright blush decorating his cheeks, but his grip on her still remained firm despite the immense amount of embarrassment he was feeling at the current moment.

"monji, meet jungkook. a second year in the film department." he then placed a hand onto the younger male's shoulder, "and another one of our lovely soulmates."

"hello." said male mumbled out shyly.

HI LADS!

i'm kinda late w this chapter, but issok
😬 ive been v busy this week surprisingly so i've just been writing in parts during the night for the past week.

run bts is so good i want to inject it into my veins.

anyways stream yet to come losers 🌈

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~~~