hunnybee.

"and then jin hyung got so mad that he bought a pair of handcuffs the next day and handcuffed them together for 3 days!"  monji chortled in amusement as the male recounted the incident to her in great detail.

"jin sounds scary not gonna to lie." she said before taking a sip from her iced coffee.

taehyung laughed at her words, "he's more funny than anything when he's mad. you know how sometimes birds move their heads a lot when they chirp? he looks like that but with words. i don't even register what he says most of the time." he smiled audaciously as he said that, taking a gulp of his smoothie.

monji laughed, "really? now i really want to see that."

"maybe one day, but i wouldn't recommend to be on the receiving end of it. that usually never ends well." he shivered as memories popped up in his mind and a look of fear flashed across his face.

"oh you poor thing." the girl cooed teasingly at the male.

taehyung flashed puppy eyes at her in exaggeration while pouting woefully, "i know! i'm such a poor soul."

the two snorted at each other.

after taehyung had dragged the younger girl with him towards a nearby cafe that he frequented after his lectures, they spent almost two hours sitting down and chatting about everything that they've been up to in the last few years. monji was a little regretful that she skipped out on a class, but taehyung did not need to know that.

"anyways, i really want you to meet the rest of the guys soon! i promise they'll love you!" he exclaimed with a boxy-smile directed towards her with a small hint of a look of pleading within his dark coloured eyes.

"do they even know you've found me yet?" she asked with a knowing twinkle in her eyes.

taehyung stared blankly at her before wordlessly sliding out his phone from his bag that was sat on the floor.

his screen illuminated with multiple notifications flashing rapidly onto the screen.

"ah." his eyes held an empty look to them as he saw the multitude of missed calls and angry texts from his other soulmates demanding to know where he was.

monji laughed in amusement at his predicament, "i've only known you for two hours and somehow i kind of expected this."

the male squinted his eyes at her but became fearful when a call suddenly reached his phone.

taking a hesitant gulp he looked back up at the girl sat across from him silently asking for help, but she raised her hands up while smiling at him innocently, "sorry i don't speak korean." she spoke in english.

he sighed miserably before tapping on the green button, "hi hyung?"

"hi hyung? yah, kim taehyung. you disappear for who knows how long, no texts, no calls saying where you are and all you have to say is hi hyung!?" taehyung practically winced at the sheer volume of the voice on the other end of the call.

"and then i hear from hobi that you didn't even go to your afternoon lecture?! are you trying to drop out?" the voice went on and on while taehyung sat there with a blush on his cheeks, his head hung in embarrassment.

monji was impressed by the pure volume and passion behind the voice, given that she could clearly hear every syllable that was being said despite the call not being on speaker.

she continued watching in amusement as the male continued to get verbal berated in front of her while finishing the last sip of her coffee, until a vibration could be felt coming from her right pocket.

fishing out her phone, she could see a call flashing on screen from 'orphan child🔪'.

not thinking much of it, she quickly picked up the call, "hi bomie."

"oi, are you trying to drop out?" his cold voice rang out.

taehyung glanced up curiously once he felt the mood shift from the girl across from him. she had her lips pressed firmly into a thin line while the grip she had on her phone visibly tightened.

"i swear, just because your a 'prodigy child' and you get good grades doesn't mean you get a free pass to skip lessons! who the fuck do you think has to pick up all your shit for you huh?!" the girl listened silently as she found herself in the same situation that taehyung is in currently.

taehyung snickered as he watched her misery, a taste of karma for leaving him to deal with the wrath of his older mate alone.

"oh you think this is funny? i'll show you who'll be laughing when you get home." he immediately shut his mouth.

the duo proceeded to get scolded simultaneously by their respective 'caretakers' for the next half an hour.

"i'll leave your work at our place, but take them before i decide to throw them out." haebom finally concluded his scoldings and had finally calmed down just a bit.

monji nodded frantically, still not having said a word since the call started.

"dumbass, we're on a voice call. i cant see when you shake your head." he criticised.

"anything you say bomie." she spoke sweetly in an almost off putting way that made her cringe internally.

"ew, stop that." haebom physically recoiled on the other side of the phone. his boyfriend looked at him in worry.

"ok i'm hanging up. don't get kidnapped." monji sighed in relief as he finally hung up on her.

"yes hyung." a solemn voice spoke.

taehyung had his head hung down in misery as he ended the call. the pair sat in silence for a while.

"i guess we're both idiots, huh?" monji chuckled.

taehyung pouted.

i'm like oh this close to dropping out istg.

anyways i hope y'all enjoyed the chapter idk if i'm going too fast or too slow with the pacing but i feel it's pretty alright if i do say so myself.

hope you enjoyed!

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~