smokin out the window.

it was raining, hard.

after monji and taehyung had gotten scolded, they both sat solemnly in silence for a minute before they quickly downed their respective drinks in one gulp.

"my dearest monji," he turned to her with a dramatic spin once they had left the small cafe, "would you do me the honour of blessing my phone with your number?" he said while presenting the device to her with an outstretched hand, large smile on his pretty face.

the girl snorted at him, "fucking dork." she smirked before lightly snatching the phone from his hand and tapping in her number.

she hummed satisfactorily once she felt the vibration sound from her phone and handed the male back his phone before fishing her own out. she nodded once she saw the text that she had sent.

"alright, i gotta go get my stuff from a friend's house." she looked back up at him, "call me whenever you need me."

taehyung blushed happily at her and nodded happily, "of course! i'll try not to overload your phone with texts too often." he beamed proudly at her. monji smiled back nervously.

"do you want a ride over to your friend's place? my car is not too far from here." he offered while pointing towards a general direction of where he last remembered he parked.

"it is raining." the girl bit her bottom lip in thought while staring in distaste at the failing rain that was not going to let up any soon.

"ok, i'll take you up on your offer." taehyung punched his fist up in the air in victory, "yes!" he not so quietly whispered.

"so are where is your car anyway?" she asked while eyeing all of the cars that she could see within her vision.

taehyung quickly scanned over the parking lot with her for a few moments.

"oh there it is." he exclaimed while pointing at a bright orange car that stood alone in the distance.

"let's go!" the male chirped before he began to walk towards the car.

monji quickly reacted and wrapped her hand around the back of his jacket and pulled him back towards her under the shelter.

"it's still raining, taehyung." she pointed out while shaking her head at the male.

he smiled sheepishly at her, "oh yea."

he then started pouting, "but i need to get home or jin hyung will murder my ass." he muttered dejectedly.

"unless you want to get your car wet then i don't suggest we just book it over there?" taehyung sulked even further.

"and the forecast said it was going to be heavy showers until the next morning." he said remember the statistics from the weather app on his phone that he checked on a few hours before.

"monjiii~" he whined at her, "what do i do?"

the girl stood awkwardly beside him as he started to wail loudly while shaking her arm, "i'm too young to die!"

"ok chill for a bit will you." she huffed in annoyance once her arm stared to hurt a bit from how much he was tugging on it, "we can just run over to your car, a bit of water won't hurt right?"she smiled convincingly at him.

"but i just got the seats cleaned..."he mumbled sadly while glancing between his car and the girl in front of him.

"would you rather have wet seats or die an early death?" she shrugged at him unsympathetically.

"well when you put it that way.." he trailed off while quickly shrugging off his denim jacket and grabbing the art major by her waist, pulling her in front of him.

monji was startled by the sudden contact and almost jolted in surprise. she stood in confusion before tilting her head up to look up at the fluffy haired male that had taken the liberty of stepping closer into her personal bubble, and was now centimetres away from making contact with her back.

"umm?" she raised an eyebrow at his odd behaviour still unsure of what he was planning.

"on my count we start running, don't stop or you might slip." he said while adjusting the strap of his bag resting on his shoulder.

"running? what why?" the girl stared incredulously up at him, "kim taehyung why are we running? and why are you standing so close to me?"

"one." he placed one of his big hands upon her head and pushed it down to face forward.

"two." he slowly raised his jacket above the both of their heads, gripping firmly onto each end.

"seriously, we can just wal-"

"one!"

without any warning, taehyung's chest lightly collided into her back which caused her to start moving away from the shelter and into the pouring rain.

they both started screaming once they were being drenched by the water while they ran haphazardly.

"WE COULD HAVE WALKED!"

"BUT THIS IS MORE FUN!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING, YOU'RE RIGHT BEHIND ME?!"

"OH RIGHT!"

the duo continued to yelled anyways as they continued to run towards the car, taehyung's jacket not helping with blocking them away from the rain as they were still getting soaked pretty badly.

booyah! new chapter 😎

guys i just saw that i got 78 reads on this book already! wooo that's so quick!
a small heads up updates may start to get a tad bit slower cuz i have exams to study for but i will try to at least upload once a week!
and another heads up, i will be spellchecking and grammar checking all the chapters soon in hopefully the ongoing week so if you happen to see a bunch of updates for this book please don't mind it too much!

anyways hope y'all enjoyed!

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun~~~