my girlfriend is a witch.

moon monji really liked jeon jungkook.

large brown doe eyes that made you want to tell him your every secret and fear, soft looking dewy skin that looked tempting to touch, and plush pink lips that seemed to be the perfect shade she always tries to achieve with anyone of her own art pieces.

she was completely enamoured by the brown haired male in front of her.

jungkook on the other hand was on the verge of death.

his heart was beating so rapidly he was worried he was about the have a heart attack right then and there.

he did not know what his final soulmate would be like, but somehow the girl stood in front of him was everything he could wish for.

"your both so awkward it's adorable." yoongi's teasing broke the small staring contest between them.

both of them spluttered to life before backing away from each other, avoiding any sort of eye contact.

"um, it nice to meet you jungkook." the artist sheepishly greeted while fiddling with the sleeves of her jacket.

"oh my god wait." disbelief was clearly laced within the voice of seo haebom as the male strutted forward to get a better look at the two males in front of his best friend.

"that's yoongi? as in your boyfriend yoongi?" he stood wide eyed while glancing back and forth between the duo.

"yep, i'm her boyfriend. that's me." the light haired male spoke with a proud grin as he stood straighter.

monji could only glare at him with a furious blush on her face at how proud he was of the title.

he only winked back at her.

"now you listen here you punk," haebom suddenly shrouded himself in an intimidating aura as he took a step towards the music major, "i swear to god i can hurt you in so many—"

he was cut off by a hand covering his mouth by an embarrassed monji.

"wait, yoongi you're her soulmate?" taesung came up to the girl to help grab his feral boyfriend away from her hands.

"you guys know each other?" monji glanced between the two curiously.

"ah, i've met him a couple times when he came to pick up jin hyung from our classes." the sliver haired male scratched the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face while he resorted to just holding his boyfriend with one arm securely placed across his stomach.

"another one of our soulmates by the way." the music major whispered to the girl as he came to stand beside her.

'there are so many of them.' monji could not help but sob internally. she was terrible at memorising names and let alone faces.

"ah, you guys probably should get going on your date now!" taesung suddenly remembered the conversation he had with the two when they had coincidentally met in the parking lot earlier on.

"i'll take care of this one, don't worry mini mon." he sent a reassuring smile towards the girl.

haebom did not say anything while he was encased in the larger male's arm, but with one free hand he proceeded to bring his hand up and drag it across his neck while staring at the two males behind his best friend.

the two males shivered in fear at the deadly glare and nodded instinctually at the male.

"i'll see you later, monji." taesung waved at her then at the duo behind her before grabbing haebom's hand and waving it at them, although it just flopped around like a sad pool noodle.