i was made for lovin' you.

"fuck me."

"gladly."

"what."

"what."

jimin blushed a bright shade of pink once he finally registered what he said to the girl.

"sorry, force of habit." he said sheepishly while waving his hand frantically, afraid of having made the girl uncomfortable.

the trio stood in an awkward silence for a while, none of them sure what to do after the revelation.

"look i'm uh—" monji started off still trying to gather her thoughts but was cut off by a sudden look of panic on her face.

"still in the middle of class, oh my god i still have class. mr. murdock is going to wring my neck." she set into a full on panic as she brought out her phone to check the time.

"oh c'mon! i only have an hour to mix and blend!" she whined as she lightly stomped her foot on the ground.

taehyung and jimin could only stare in slight amusement as they watched their now know soulmate have a slight tantrum right in front of them.

she paused before another sound of distress could leave her mouth as she realised she still had two soulmates standing in front of her.

quickly, she threw her cigarette onto the ground and stomped on it with her heel before turning towards the other two.

"hi," she smiled awkwardly at them, "uh, i kinda need to get going or else i'm going to have an early funeral." she chuckled solemnly as her eyes darkened. she turned her body away from them ready to sprint her way back to class.

"wait, what about the bond? are we going to find you later or are you going to find us?" taehyung reached out to her with a bit of desperation and excitement laced into his voice at the prospect of finally completing their bond.

monji stood contemplating for a moment
as her eyes bounced between the two attractive males.

"hmm, y'know what?" the girl shrugged her shoulders before reaching her own hand out and interlacing her fingers with taehyung's outstretched ones.

the two gasped in both shock and relief as they felt an electrical current bloom from their fingers slowly traveling throughout their bodies. time seemed to stop for the two as they stared intensely into each other's eyes with their hands still clasped together.

the electrical sensation died out after awhile, but the two could not seem to let go of each other.

"wow." was all the young artist could mutter out.

taehyung felt elated. his soul now in a state of bliss at having been connected with his final soulmate, the one he's been waiting for since he was sixteen.

suddenly, their aura of serenity was broken by the lound whining of a certain male feeling left out beside them.

"what, no fair! how come your the one who gets to bond with her first! i want to hold her hand too!" jimin glared in betrayal at his dark haired boyfriend.

they both chuckled at the upset male before monji stared to panic again, "sorry, cutie. i really need to go." she smiled apologetically towards the sad man before pulling her hand up towards her face that was still in taehyung's grasp, the male refusing to let go.

encircling her finger was a bright red string that stood out against her skin. she turned her hand around only to see the same sting attached to taehyung's finger in a similar manner.

"ok, now you can find me where ever i am. i'll just like tug on it or something when i'm done with class? is that how it works?" the female spoke in uncertainty, glancing towards the two males in confirmation.

taehyung let out a hearty laugh at her face of confusion, "yep, you can do that."

she sighed in relief, "ok good. sorry it's my first time."

"but i seriously need to go." she squeezed the dark haired male's hand before letting go with a bit of resistance from him not wanting to let her go so soon.

"i promise i'll fine you later, ok?" she shot them both with a reassuring smile before she reluctantly turned around and started running back towards the direction of the art sector.

"we just met our last soulmate." taehyung could not contain his excitement as a large boxy grin broke out onto his face while he stared lovingly at the red string wrapped around his right index finger.

jimin huffed in jealousy, "and you bonded with her first."

the male could only laugh at his boyfriend's pouting face as he lifted a hand up to squish his cheek while cooing causing the shorter male to swat away his hand away and annoyance.

"don't worry, min, you'll have plenty of time to bond with her as much as you want later." taehyung enveloped him in a side hug before tugging him along to start walking towards where they originally were headed off to before the pleasant encounter.

"i just realised we didn't ask her for her name."

"ah."

literally how am i doing this? three chapters in a week WHAT like seriously how have i managed to write this much without a writer's block kicking in?? this is the most productive i've ever been for any of my books 💀💀

anyways i hope y'all have been enjoying so far. am i going too fast with the plot development? cuz idk i feel that monji met and bonded with taehyung a bit too fast but then again i'm an impatient mf and i don't wanna drag out the whole meeting process to like 20 chapters 😸

anyways i'm publishing this whole book today since i think i'm on a good roll with the writing so yea! hopefully i can maintain it

anyways hope you enjoyed!

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun~~~