telepath.

"OW, YOU ASS."

"YOU DESERVE IT."

haebom shouted back angrily as he continued his assult on his female friend.

after monji had dashed back to class, she wasted no time and started to splash paint onto a pallet while praying for the best.

thankfully, she managed to do what she needed before the timer ran out. she was quite satisfied with what she had done given the short amount of time and she happily handed it in.

however, what monji failed to realise was the looming figure of death staring down her every move from the moment she reappeared in class. seo haebom, who was stil dyed blue, watched venomously as the girl skipped back towards her seat and started to pack her bag.

he waited patiently for the perfect moment to strike.

the girl remained oblivious, humming jovially to a small tune as she put the last of her items away into her bag before slinging it onto her back.

as she turned around to finally leave, a sudden force seized her left arm and dragged her out of the room.

the girl could only run aimlessly as her captor pulled her out of class and out of the building.

turning a corner, he pushed her behind a pillar that would block anyone's view of the pair.

monji blinked in confusion as her back softly collided with the brick wall and she stared up at her friend with a coy smile, "hello to you too."

the male didn't waste any time before he captured the girl's head in an arm lock and started aggressively ruffling up her hair letting out his anger towards her.

"OK RELAX" the female finally managed to push away from the fuming male, but fell onto the concrete in the process.

"jeez, i feel like i'm bald now." she complained while trying to smoothen out her hair.

haebom huffed, "punishment well deserved."

"yea yea whatever." monji grumbled before proceeding to stand up, "don't you have a date with taesung right now?"

the grey eyed male gasped in realisation, "oh my god."

he quickly picked up his bag that he had dropped onto the ground and started sprinting towards the carpark.

"DOES THIS MEAN YOU FORGIVE ME?" she yelled out as his figure gradually became smaller and smaller.

"FUCK YOU."

"i feel so loved." she smiled sarcastically while chuckling to her self silently before bending down to pick up her discarded bag.

"oh right." she blinked in realisation once she saw the red string resting on her finger.

hesitantly, she grasped the string between the fingers of her left hand and gave it two light tugs. it took a short moment before she felt an excited tug pull on her index finger, slightly dragging her along with each pull.

she chuckled as she could almost feel the excitement radiating off of the other end of the string from the male that she has yet to know the name of.

swiftly snatching up her bag, she slung it over her left shoulder and started following the red sting of fate towards her awaiting soulmate.

"i hope i don't fuck this up." she muttered apprehensively.

⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•⋅

kim taehyung was practically vibrating in his seat.

classmates glanced at him oddly from time to time but he could not careless.

"so that's the basic run down of what you will be doing this semester. i expect the first draft of your mood boards to be done by the end of the week." his professor stated before he allowed them to go off.

the male immediately shoved everything from his desk into his bag, including unprotected loose leaf paper that ended up crushed by his pencil case and textbook.

booking it down the flight of stairs, he sprinted towards the opening of the double doors almost knocking over other students in the process. but that was the last thing on his mind at the moment.

making it outside of the lecture hall, he immediately looked at his finger with urgency before staring to follow it.

"yo." taehyung looked up at the sudden greeting.

monji was walking casually across the carpark and flashed him a small smirk once he made eye contact with her. the female watched with amusement as he visibly radiated with happiness as he dashed over to meet her halfway in her walk.

monji thought he resembled a puppy.

"hello!" the excited male exclaimed happily once he was in front of the girl.

"hi again." she smirked in amusement at the male in front of her, "aren't you a cute one."

taehyung grinned while a blush settled across his cheeks at the sudden comment as he stared shyly towards the ground. monji let out a light chuckle.

"so are you free now? we could head over to the cafe and grab a drink or something and discuss whatever this is?" the artist slightly bent her knees to make eye contact with the blushing male.

"yea that would be nice! i can also tell you about the others!" he immediately stared bouncing in his place, his initial embarrassment forgotten.

he quickly stuck out his right hand and offered it to her with a bright grin which she happily excepted as he intertwined them together and started dragging her along with him towards a nearby cafe.

"so how many of you are there right now?"

"oh, all seven! you're the last one."

"seven?! already?!" the female exclaimed.

hihi we're back with another chapter!
i must say i really am being so productive with writing for this book i'm literally shocked i've literally never been this consistent? anyways i hope y'all enjoyed and please stay tuned for more!

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~