killer queen.

"oh no."

monji watched as fear flashed through his dark coloured eyes.

"monji, help me!" he whispered harshly as he tightened his grip around her body and turned her around so she was facing the front door.

"monji, open up! i know you have him!" the knocking got louder as taehyung's grip on her tightened.

"taehyung, i have to let him in eventually." the girl shook her head at him in slight amusement. the male responded by glaring at her, "no you don't."

"monji!" yoongi called out once more.

"sorry, taehyung." she smiled at him sheepishly.

the male let out a sound of disapproval before letting her go and immediately dashing away from her and down the hallway he had emerged from.

the young artist sighed silently at the male, but she hurried towards the door as yoongi started knocking again.

monji quickly strutted towards the door and hastily opened it.

a male with light brown hair stood outside her front door, leaning on his right arm that was pressed against the frame.

his gaze snapped towards her own as he almost towered over her. they both could not manage to muster up any words as they stared intensely at each other, an unspoken connection starting to bloom between them.

"i-um," the older male suddenly cleared his throat as he took his hand off of the door frame, "where is he?"

"he ran down the hallway last i saw him." she shook her head trying to calm her beating heart, "but there are only three rooms down there, and i'm pretty sure i know which one he went to."

the male nodded befoe tilting his head towards her, "mind if i come in?"

monji swiftly stepped to the side and open the door wider for him and let out a small sound of what he assumed to be welcoming.

"down the hallway?" monji nodded at him as she stepped in front of him, "he most likely went into my room. it's the only one that's unlocked."

the duo, lead by monji, briskly made their way towards the end of the hall where they saw the door slightly ajar with a single slipper left outside.

"yep he's definitely in there." monji chuckled as she lightly kicked the slipper that she had given the male prior to his visit.

"ok, i got it from here." yoongi gave her a appreciative nod before stepping forward and opening the door.

monji trailed behind him silently once he had fully opened the door and stood by at the doorway.

her room looked exactly as she had last left it moments ago, nothing looked too out of place.

"taehyung, i know you're under there." yoongi's stern voice suddenly spoke up.

the girl glanced at him in confusion before following his gaze towards her bed.

a pair of feet stuck out from underneath the wooden frame of the mattress, one of them missing a slipper. monji could not help the laugh that escaped her mouth at the sight.

"taehyung."

"hi hyung." a muffled voice spoke.

"are you going to get out from there?" the older male had crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at his behaviour.

"depends." the sound of shuffling was heard as the pair of feet retreated further into the bed frame and a pair of arms appeared to take their place.

taehyung's dark head of hair popped out from underneath the mattress to make eye contact with his older boyfriend, a defiant look settled within his eyes.