turn up the sunshine.

"jimin your so cute, and attractive, and adorable, and—"

monji tried relentlessly to get any reaction out of the blonde haired male. she's tried flattery, pouting, hell she even started begging him at one point.

"monji, babe, just give up." jungkook, who's had enough of her constant pleading and was frankly jealous she was not paying attention to him anymore, grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back so that she was pressed against the back seat.

"babe? where'd that come from, you overgrown rabbit?" the female could not help the small pout that settled on her lips at her failed attempts to get jimin the forgive her.

"can't i give my girlfriend a cheesy nickname?" he raised a challenging eyebrow at her.

"ok whatever, babe." she sassed back at him in annoyance, but the giant blush on her face said otherwise.

'holy shit are we dating? are we automatically dating because we're soulmates?' her thoughts spiralled into a panic at the sudden realisation of her lack of singleness now.

"jungkook, did you even pop the girlfriend question to her beforehand?" hoseok raised a skeptically eyebrow at the brown haired male as he looked at him through the rear view mirror.

the male in question paused for a moment before his face broke out into a sheepish grin as he smiled back at his unsurprised boyfriend, "haha."

"don't let him pressure you, love. we'll properly ask you the question once you've met all of us and have gotten comfortable with these new arrangements." the older male shot her a bright smile that could rival the sun when he caught her gaze through the mirror.

she shot a timid smile back at him gratefully.

"where are we going anyway?" the female questioned while glancing out the car window at the unfamiliar scenery passing by.

"it's a secret." jungkook giggled mischievously and gave a small poke to her side.

"...your gonna kill me, aren't you?" the young artist shot him a blank look while slowly inching away from him and closer to the car door.

"why do you always assume we're gonna do something bad to you?" the male huffed in offence, "we are such nice people."

"oh no," she waved her hands at him in denial, "it's just you i don't trust."

"WHAT." he let out a loud gasp.

amused chortles could be heard coming from hoseok as jungkook started going on a rant to monji on my he was the 'most innocent and trustworthy man in the world'.

"i do my taxes, i don't jaywalk, i even put my cereal before the milk—"

monji blinked owlishly at him with a dazed look in her dark eyes. what does cereal have to do with this?

however, light the sound of a feathery chuckle made her eyes shoot towards the passenger's seat.

the female could catch sight of the small smile that was fighting its way onto jimin's plump lips as he pretended to not pay attention to jungkook's rant.

monji's eyes sparkled with joy, it appears all hope was not lost after all.

"monji, pay attention to me and stop ogling jimin hyung. i'm getting to the good part."

the car ride stayed chaotic during the whole journey.

⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅•⋅