someone's disaster.

brown eyes clashed with each other, both carrying a different emotion within their dark irises.

"um—i, uh" the male fumbled around looking for the right words to say as his gaze darted around her figure in nervousness.

monji scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion and casted a subtle glance back at the jostar sat at the counter, but he could only hopelessly shrug back at her as he too stared curiously at the fumbling man in front of her.

the lanky male stuttered hopelessly for the rest of what felt like an hour to him, but in reality was just a minute, to the point that monji had started to feel bad for him.

"alright, calm down a bit, cutie." she gave him a firm pat on the arm and a small pinched to hopefully jolt him back onto his feet.

"i know i'm pretty and all, but jeez." she innocently tutted at him before bending down and scooping up the items he dropped.

she silently analysed the poster board materials in her hands, and the bright colourful assortment of them. it was almost like she was holding a rainbow.

'is he planning on making a presentation board or a pride month banner?..' she slightly deadpanned once she truly realised the extent of how atrociously eye catching the colours were.

"are you good now?" the young artist blinked up at him as she found him unresponsive, staring lifelessly up at the ceiling almost as if his soul had been stolen.

"this is embarrassing for me.." he spoke in a defeated tone.

"yes it is." she smiled sheepishly before lightly pushing the items into his torso.

it was almost like she touched him with a taser with the way he jolted in reaction to her touch. kind of comical really, until he collided with the shelf behind him.

everyone winced in anticipation for the fall, breath being held as the shelf rattled dramatically in wait.

after a few bated breaths, and the help of the vice grip the clumsy male had the the shelf, the danger was quickly stopped as the shelf settled back onto the ground.

"alright, take very small steps over to me, big friendly giant." monji beckoned him over with a quick wave of her hand and he obediently followed, tip toeing towards her.

"you're lucky you didn't topple that shelf! or else there would have been very loud sobbing." jonathan complained as he walked out from behind the cash register to take a proper look at the shelf.

"and it definitely would've been from me." the old man grumbled as he caught the glare that the younger female was directing towards him.

"sorry, sir.." he sheepishly scratched the back of his head as he tried his best to bow in apology towards him, but ended up accidentally bumping into monji and causing her to stumble backwards.

"oi—" the young artist complained as she lost her footing.

"i'll just stand straight and stop moving for the rest of my life." the male declared after turning to see if he had tripped her.

"that's a bit dramatic— ok wait," she was about to chortle at his words but then she realised, "who even are you?"

his eyes widened comically in shock as he let out an apologetic breath, "RIGHT."

"namjoon. my name is namjoon." he gave her an awkward smile while slightly lifted into a 'jazz hand' position.

monji blinked at him slowly, before the answer practically flung itself at her.

"yea namjoon hyung is kinda our get out of jail free card." taehyung took a small sip of his milk shake.

"but he also breaks a lot of our stuff like almost every week which we have to constantly replace, not to mention how he's studying to become an environmental lawyer. he is by far the most expensive one out of all of us."