adore you.

"namjoon, babes. just pick one, or two." monji deadpanned for the 13th time as she stared blankly at the fumbling male.

"colours are difficult, ok!?" he huffed at her as he inched his face closer to the bottles of paint the shorter female held up in her hands, "i told you i'm not good at this."

"im just asking you which one you like better?" she scrunched her eyebrows at him in confusion as his staring intensified.

"what do you think i'm doing?" his eyes quickly darted away from the paint bottle and towards monji to give her an annoyed look.

"oh my god." the dark haired girl got fed up with him and dropped her hands to her sides while letting out a tired groan.

"here." she pushed the paint bottles towards him, "i'm gonna go to the front for a bit to put down the ones i already chose. take your time, expensive boy."

he gave her a soft grunt, clearly not acknowledging her words, as his focus never wavered away from the brown bottles of paint while he wracked his brain for a proper answer to her question.

'gotta admire his dedication i suppose.' monji shook her head at him before silently making her way back towards the front of the store.

"don't start, old man." monji immediately shut down what the older male was going to say the moment she saw him, "it not what it seems."

jonathan wiggled his eyebrows at her suggestively, "oooo, monji's got a boyfriend!"

"how long has this been going for? have y'all kissed?" he playfully poked at her until he let out a gasp, "did y'all sleep toget—"

he didn't get to finish his sentence as his newspaper that he had set down on the counter was flung into his face by a bright red monji.

"shut up.." she mumbled out in embarrassment while setting down her purchase as the older male let out a gruff laugh at her embarrassment.

the gril rolled her eyes at him fining amusement in her suffering, but could not stay mad at him for too long, "he's my soulmate, but we literally just met." she said in hopes of effectively answering all his questions in one go.

the foreigner huffed in disappointment at her answer, "so no cute couple stuff?"

"naw." she deadpanned at him, "calm down."

"never!" he beamed proudly at her. she sighed at him before walking away to check up on the poor law student she had abandoned.

humming a small tune as she strolled down the isle, she spotted the tall lanky male in the exact same position she had last left him in.

"any progress?" the girl leaned against the shelf as she crossed her arms.

"maybe?" his voice raised an octave higher exposing his uncertainty, before the sighed and dropped his arms to dangle down at his sides, "no."

'this wasn't going as smoothly as i thought it would.' she chuckled in pity at him.

"maybe try drinking it? the taste might influence your decision." she snickered at the unamused gaze he shot at her.

"ha ha, you should be a comedian." he handed the paint bottles to her outstretched hands, "how do you even differentiate between shades of the same colour? like why won't that brown mix well with a certain type of grey, or why can't you just use any sort of brown? it's still brown."

monji paused. she stared owlishly up at him as she processed his questions.

"hm." she tilted her and scrunched up her face in thought.

namjoom stared down at her and could not help the adorning smile that overcame his face as he watched her try to give him an answer.

"take your time, babes." he teased using the words she had said to him moments prior.

"shhh," monji rolled her eyes at him. "i don't know, it's just a feeling i get."

"feeling?" he raised an eyebrow at her as he copied her position leaning against the shelf beside him.

"it's sort of like intuition. some colours just harmonises better with certain colours in specific shades. i can't explain it to you, but it just looks better." she spoke lamely while glancing down thoughtfully at the bottles in her palms, "it just feels better."

"rose brown."

"huh?" monji snapped out of her thoughts as she stared in confusion at him.

"i like rose brown better." he nodded towards the bottle in her left hand, "i don't understand much about this art stuff, but i do understand intuition and it's telling me that rose brown is the better brown."

the art student stared at him before looking down towards his chosen bottle and humming thoughtfully, "good choice."

"i hope." he chuckled sheepishly before pulling up the sleeve of his jumper and glancing at his watch.

"and you should go pay, the breakfast rush is about to start soon." he informed while softly chiding her towards the counter.

"jeez, two hours go by quickly." monji complained as she put down the final item she needed.

"too quickly.." he mumbled out as he glanced towards her in longing, sad that he could not spend more time with her.

"whatever, time is a concept anyway." she chortled critically, "wanna grab breakfast after this?"

"yes." he spoke quickly, which startled the female for a second and caused her to glance back at him in concern.

"cool, we can go to the cafe down the block. they make this amazing croissant that i think you'll love ." she spoke with excitement as she talked about the pastry.

"we should go before it sells out." monji spoke seriously before shoving plastic bags into the law student's arms and lightly pushing him towards the exit.

"bye mr jostar! i'll see you later!" she glanced back to wave at him.

"bye monji!" she gave her a broad grin, which slowly morphed into a mischievous one, "bye monji's boyfriend!"

"don't be weird!" she shot him an annoyed glare before speeding up and successfully going out the door.

"i'm glad she's finally found them." the older male smiled to himself before settling back in his seat and taking a sip of his coffee.

boom boom BOOM!!

hi hello i'm back🌈🌈🌈
exams were kinda well iggg fuck math tho that was the hardest paper i've ever done in my life oml😭😭😭

anyways ty all SM FOR 32K????? HOLY SHIT THATS SO MANY PEOPLE THATS LITERALLY A TOWN JEEZZZZ
y'all hella cool tysm omgggg 🫶🫶🫶🫶

but yes chapters will be coming back out again at a semi regular pace ! and i hope y'all look forward to them

hope u enjoyed the chapter!!

yours sincerely,

mororo-kun~~~~