paper rings.

"monji, you can't leave me."

"sorry, beomie."

"boo you whore."

as she had predicted, she managed to finish up her painting by 4 p.m. which allowed her to leave class earlier than the rest of her peers.

"the clock is ticking, better keep those hands moving." she gave him a taunting smirk before picking up her bag and walking out of the classroom.

she could hear his audible groans, and quiet curses, as she walked away.

'i really could really use a nap after that.' the female sighed out in exhaustion while freely stretching her arms above her head.

"MONJI!"

her eyes snapped open at the sudden yell of her name.

kim taehyung was seen in her immediate sight of vision, barreling at full speed towards her unsuspecting figure.

"ah taehyung wait!—"

the male had sent his soulmate barreling to the floor.

"and you've killed her." yoongi shook his head while jogging up to the pair laying on the ground.

"hi monji!" the excited male that was currently on top of the poor girl beamed brightly.

"hi again, taehyungie." she gave him an exasperated smile trying to bite down the small pain that was beginning to grow on her lower back.

his smile grew wider at her use of a nickname as his eyes shined like a thousand suns.

"alright, we're still in public." yoongi forceful grabbed the back of the male's shirt and hoisted him away from the girl and back onto his feet.

once he was sure his boyfriend was stable enough, he reached back down to offer his hand towards the young artist on the floor.

she quickly accepted his outstretched hand and he swiftly pulled her up with ease.

"are you hurt anywhere?" he still had her hand in his as he lightly moved her around to inspect her body of any visible injuries.

"i didn't hit her that hard, hyung." the younger male pouted in his direction.

"i didn't say you did." he gave her one more look over before letting out a satisfied huff.

"if anything starts to hurt you tell me, alright?" he gave her a stern glance.

monji smiled at him innocently and hummed in agreement.

"so are we waiting for your accomplices to come and kidnap me or are you doing it yourselves?" she gave them a coy smile while yoongi started leading her out of the building with an arm around her shoulders.

"what ever do you mean?" taehyung looped his arm around her own on the side that was not occupied and gave her a confused look.

"kidnap?" yoongi let out an offended gasp, "we would never!"

taehyung nodded furiously in agreement, "the fact that you would even assume we would ever kidnap you, our own soulmate is—"

a car drove up in front of them and the back door popped open.

monji was too busy being entertained by the two males beside her that she barely realised the vehicle in front until she was being lightly shoved into the back door.

"what—" she landed on her back in confusion as the car door shut and the vehicle started to drive away.

"hey hoe." jungkook grinned down at her.

she did not realise when she had first laid down, but her head had apparently landed in the lap of the brown haired male who was grinning cheekily down at her.

monji had immediately bolted straight up once she realised who's face she was staring at, "bro."

"jungkook don't be mean."

turning her head towards the driver's seat, she was met with a dark head of hair belonging to a man who had a face that rivaled the gods.

"hi monji! nice to finally meet you, i'm hoseok!" he turned to glance at her and shoot her a blinding smile.

she could feel her heart flutter erratically the longer she look at the male. cheeks had unknowingly heated up into a bright shade of red.

"monji! you're supposed to blush at me at first sight!" jimin, who she had just noticed sitting in the passenger's seat whined loudly which drew her attention.

"oh hey jimin." she greeted casually with a nod of her head before turning her full attention back to the older male in the driver's seat.

"nice to meet you too, hoseok. i heard a lot about you from taehyungie." she almost preened in satisfaction as he gave her another one of his awestrucking smiles while trying his best to pay attention to the road.

"all good things i hope."

"monjiiiiiiiii!~"

jungkook's obnoxious laughter can be heard from the back as he watched his boyfriend get ingnored by the girl sitting beside him.

"the jimin effect is not working!" he exclaimed in fascination as the male continued to be ignored.

"just a lot of the basic stuff. i heard your a really good dancer?" she continued to dote on the driver.

"ah, you're gonna make me cry!" the light haired male slumped down in defeat while sulking audibly at the girl.

"mon, stop being mean to him." hoseok spoke sternly once he saw the mood she had put his boyfriend in, "apologise."

the female gulped at his authoritative tone and immediately turned towards the sulking male, "i'm sorry, jimin."

the male huffed stubbornly at her, "not accepted."

"jimin~" she cooed while mustering up the best puppy eyes she could, "i'm sorry~i'll pay more attention to you from now on!" she pleaded sincerely.

he continued to stay silent while looking out the window.

"oh, you've fucked up now, love."

words.

hi i've gone through a week of school and safe to say, i hate it.

literally about to take o/n levels(or the sat's for non-asian readers) cuz they're right around the corner and i'm fucking scared👍👍👍

still gonna try and update once a week cuz writing his a form of stress relief for me and i am very stressed.

anyways hope y'all enjoyed it and look forward to future chapters!

yours truly,

mororo-kun~~~~~