Introduction

Previously on 'A Witch, Angel, and Demon meet a Phantom:

Selena's POV:

"Do you have to go?" Erik asked.

"As we told you before, we don't belong here. And we've got family to get home too," Pippa told him.

"But now you won't have to forget us because Piro and I were born on this island," I said.

"Well, safe journey," Erik said.

We all boarded when Erik asked, "Selena? What's your name? I didn't see it in your book."

"I don't have one. My memory was wiped of my past life. I don't know how old I am, my name or my parents. But, now's the time to make new memories with my new family," I looked at Pippa and Piro before looking back at him, "and now it's time for you to make new memories with Gustave. Farewell."

And we set sail before traveling back to our time and universe. Safe to say that trip was a success!

The End

Narrator's POV:

Or at least that's how it was supposed to end. But there's no rest for these girls. None of them are free from adventure and drama. Years after they went home, and just when they thought they would live a peaceful life, it all went to hell in the span of a few months. To give a visual of what happened, anyone who hasn't surrendered to the world's new leader has gone into hiding. Pirates, murderers, criminals, and the undead have taken over most of the population.

By now, everyone has either surrendered to the one who caused all this or has gone into hiding to, one day, rise up against them. Among those hiding are Selena and Piro. They lead the survivors and train them for the revolution. Though Selena wishes that she could've done something sooner. But let's wind the clock back to around five years ago. To when things were peaceful and when things started to go horribly wrong.