Chapter Seven: Pippa's rule

Piro was quick to tell everyone the party was over and to go home until she could sort this out. Maddie was the only one who stayed. She wanted to help. She wasn't magic but she can still help. But neither of them were prepared for what happened next. Pippa had Selena kept in the brig of her ship while Pippa had all the pirates and others that she had convinced to join her to do what they wanted.

Pirates pillaged and plundered the island, even taking people hostage for Pippa to decide their fate. Piro tried many times to stop it from happening since Pippa was going against her word. It had barely been a day when this all started and Pippa said she'd give her a week to change her mind. People were either caught or in hiding. Pippa was pleased with the work everyone had done on the first day.

Pippa used this time to transform Piro's castle into her own image and take it over. It wasn't hard for her to do as she was the daughter of Primus, the God of Creation. But it had a hint of her uncle in it who was rather pleased with Pippa's progress. He would brag to Primus if he could. But, because Pippa had now taken over the castle, Piro had to hide with Maddie. They decided to use Selena's lab as a hideout for now. Which is where the two were currently talking.

"PIPPA IS SUCH A LAIR! SHE SAID ONE WEEK! IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS AND EVERYTHING IS IN ABSOLUTE CHAOS!" Piro yelled throwing a fireball at one of Selena's punch dummies.

"She's not an angel anymore so she probably won't keep her word," Maddie said in the other room.

"I would've hoped there was some kind of honesty in that black spark of hers," Piro said walking back out to Maddie.

"Spark? Do you mean heart?"

"A spark is the same thing. She's not one-hundred percent human. But that doesn't matter! We have Pippa to deal with and we have to somehow get Selena back if she hasn't already escaped."

"I thought you all hated Selena."

"I just want to know what Pippa wants with her and I need her permission to use her lab as a sanctuary for the people who won't surrender to Pippa. But none of us can get into that castle to get Selena. She knows what we look like and none of us are skilled enough for a jailbreak."

"I know a man who could," Vincent spoke up

The girls looked over to one of the screens that he spoke from.

"Who?" Piro asked

But let's visit Selena and see what's happening over on her end. She had been moved from Pippa's brig to the castle where she made a cage for Selena to stay in. It was being held over a pit of lava that was from the volcano on the Island. Selena had been knocked out during the transfer which she didn't much appreciate. She woke up with a slight headache and slightly confused. She stood up and finally saw the lava below her and the gloomy room around her. All of her weapons and gadgets had been taken off of her except her mask as she still needed to see. And it teased her that it was displayed on the other side of the room, out of reach. But she could only laugh.

"You honestly couldn't do any better than this, Pirate?" Selena asked knowing she was in the room, "it's honestly pathetic that you put so little effort into this. Am I not worth your best efforts?"

"You're not worth anything. Not even my best creations," Pippa said walking into the light

"What in the Allspark happened to you? You're gone for a few days and now you look like you've been in a battle with every undead Predacon back on Cybertron and then got some fashion advice from Piro over ten years ago."

"I have become more powerful than Primus and Unicron combined. And much more powerful than you."

"If I got a penny every time I heard that, I'd be rich. No one is that powerful. Not even you. Look, just stop this whole act and let me out. This isn't you, Pirate. You're not some kind of Angel of Darkness."

Pippa used her powers to push Selena against the bars, making the cage shake. Selena groaned in pain not expecting Pippa to push her that hard.

"You don't know what I am. You will regret everything you've done and said to me in the past. So will everyone else on Cybertron and Earth," Pippa said.

"What did we do to you? I thought you finally settled things with us," Selena said being a little more serious now. 

"You're such a slow learner. It's time you learned a lesson. It's time that you understand. Don't ever count on anybody else in this or any other world. I once hoped for friendship. To find a place among my kind but those were the childish wishes of someone who was blind. Open up your eyes! See the world from where I stand. Me among the mighty, you caged at my command. Open up your eyes. Give up your sweet fantasyland. It's time to grow up and get wise. Come now little one. Open up your eyes.'

Pippa used her powers to go into Selena's mind. Her eyes rolled back as she saw Pippa's entire past. All the people who treated her differently just because she didn't look like them. And the number of times she was left out of missions for either being too powerful or because Optimus felt like she wasn't needed. But she included the recent events where she was left out of every decision made for the Island.

'We all start out the same with simple naive trust. Shielded from the many ways that life's not fair or just. But then there comes a moment, a simple truth that you must face, if you depend on others, you'll never find your place,' Pippa said as it showed the day that Pippa accepted Unicron's powers, 'And as you take that first step upon a path, that's all your own, you see it all so clearly. The best way to survive is all alone.'

Pippa left Selena's mind and she now knew Pippa was a much bigger threat than she thought. 

'Open up your eyes and see the world from where I stand. Me among the mighty, you caged at my command,' Pippa continued, 'Open up your eyes and behold the fading light. It's time to grow up and get wise. Come now little one. Open up your eyes. Open up your eyes.'

"You're insane," Selena said

"Funny, so were you. Something wrong with it?" Pippa asked leaving the room.

Selena said nothing and just watched Pippa walk off.