Epilogue

Even with all of her fears of the future, Knockout would finally convince Selena to hang up her weapons, staff, and jetpack. He wanted her to relax and finally start focusing on her family. But even with everything finally hung up for good, Selena couldn't help but think she might need them again someday. She was in her display room on the Nemesis staring at all of her old equipment. Knockout walked in to see her staring at everything. He walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders, hoping to calm her fears a little.

'Tomorrow is uncertain. Who knows what it will bring?' Selena said to her husband

'But one thing is for sure, love,' Knockout went to her side with an arm on her shoulders, 'With you, I have everything.'

'A happily ever after is the way these stories go,' they two said as Knockout tried leading her out of the room.

'Used to think that's what I wanted but now I finally know...' Selena looked at Knockout, 'There's no storm we can't outrun.'

'We will always find the sun,' Knockout told her

'Leave the past and all its scars. A happy beginning now is ours,' they said as Knockout dragged her out of the room

Meanwhile on Cybertron;

'We celebrate together, a longtime wish come true,' Pippa said smiling

'What makes it even better, today our story starts anew,' Optimus said smiling

Back on Earth;

'Let villains cast their curses,' Maddie said smiling

'We can overcome them all,' the couple said smiling

And at the Palace of Tua Bay;

'If we all stand strong together,' Piro said looking down at the island from a balcony

'There's no way we can fall,' Paul said smiling behind her. He had become part of the Queen's Guard at Piro's request

'There's no storm we can't outrun,' everyone sang together, 'We will always find the sun. Leave the past and all its scars. A happy beginning now is ours. If we're facing endless nights, take my hand and join the fight. Past the clouds, we'll find the stars. A happy beginning now is ours!'

Selena escaped her family and went to get her jetpack.

'There's no storm we can't outrun, we will always find the sun. Leave the past and all its scars. A happy beginning now is ours. If we're facing endless night (Facing endless night), take my hand and join the fight (Come and join the fight). Past the clouds, we'll find the stars (Oh, we'll find). A happy beginning now is ours! A happy beginning now is ours!'

Selena, with her jetpack on her back, fell off the end of her ship in a free-fall. She saved herself before she could hit the ocean below her and flew off into the clouds. Yes, there was no telling what the future will bring. But she would be ready for whatever was to come. As for now, she'll enjoy her new beginning and make the most of it.

~Fin~