Chapter 8: Peeta's POV:

*dream*
I'm underneath the tree where Katniss is and I'm with the career pack. I try to sleep, but it is impossible. Katniss could be dead soon and it's all my fault. Why did I lead them to her? My plan completely backfired when we actually did find her. I never planned for them to. I toss and turn and try to sleep. I look up where Katniss is and see that she got a parachute with medicine in it. This reassures me that she might be ok, and I calm down slightly. The night goes on for what seems like forever, but I think I finally fell asleep. I'm awaken by the sound of tracker jackers swarming around me and I jump up. The stings hurt horribly. I look up to see where Katniss is and see her laughing. She's pointing and laughing. She was the one who knocked down the nest of tracker jackers on me. She runs past me, completely ignoring me. I struggle to follow her, but Cato cuts my leg and I pass out.
*end of dream*
Many more visions go through my head for an eternity until I wake up screaming and thrashing in my cell. I'm panting and sweating as I try to remember what happened. But I can't remember anything. My head feels like nails are stabbing me in the head and I scream. All I can remember are the multiple visions. They seemed so real like they actually happened. They did actually happen. President Snow comes into my cell a few moments later. "How are you feeling my boy?" I stand up and suddenly feel so much anger, but it isn't towards him. "I can't remember much." I say, "but my head hurts really bad." My anger builds and builds. "Is something wrong?" He asks. "Where is Katniss?" I say between my clenched teeth. She did this to me. All of this. She killed my family, and tried to kill me. She killed the person I love, but I can't remember her name. Snow smiles at me, "Good. Very good..." He says. He hands me more pills and tells me to take them. But this time, he pulls a syringe out of his pocket and sticks it into my head. I scream, but I already took the pills. I fall asleep once again into the world of memories.