A Jinchuriki's mission

A young man got up from his bed and stretched. He had just got done watching 12 episodes of Naruto Shippuden,it had taken him about two hours but he pulled it off (I'm gonna make my OC a guy,but you can imagine them to be a girl if you want). His name was Y/N L/N(last name). He rubbed his eyes to shake off the effects of using too much screentime when he felt his stomach grumble...

Y/N's POV:

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I was the only one home,as usual... My parents were hardly ever here and even when they were it didn't really make a difference,they never really cared. I looked into the fridge and saw it was practically empty. "Dang it" I whispered and closed the fridge door. Walking over to the cabinet,I opened it and saw a few packets of chocolate chip cookies. I didn't really have any other choices so I shrugged and grabbed two packets. As in walked back to my room I heard a thump coming from the direction I was headed. I jolted and froze in place for about ten seconds. I slowly walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a knife before proceeding to my room.

Once there I peeked into my bedroom, knife in hand looking for any changes or threats. Seeing none,I slowly walked into the bedroom and looked around (It's really weird walking around your own bedroom like you're a visitor). I got beside my bed and noticed there was something stuck in my headboard. I pulled the object out and realized immediately what it was: a triple pronged kunai! But how? I didn't own any Naruto merch. I read the words inscribed in the handle "Flying thundergod technique".

A burst of light filled my room completely, prompting me to shield my eyes. Once the light died down,I found myself in an all white space, completely surrounded by nothingness,yet still firmly standing.

"What the..." I murmured.

"Ah,there you are" I turned around to see a familiar face: a man with spiky blonde hair wearing a headband with a symbol I know all too well. Along with this,he had on a white jacket with red markings on the back.

The man smiled at me. "I wondered what was taking so long, maybe I'm finally losing my speed" the man chuckled. I stood in front of him with my mouth agape before finally letting words out.

"Oh... My... God..." Is all I managed to say at first before I shook my head. "Minato?..." I asked very quietly due to shock. Hey, don't blame me. It's not an everyday thing to stand in front of the fourth hokage, especially when he didn't really exist to begin with!

The father of Naruto chuckled at my reaction. "That's me alright,but let's talk about you".

'Me?'

"S-sure... What about me?" I was still in doubt that this was even real.

"I know that you know a lot about not only my life,but my son's as well as my future grandson's" Minato stated. My eyes widened even further.

"How is that even possible?!" I finally asked. The whole thing was almost too much for me to process.

"That's not important right now. I need you to do something for me,think of it as me giving you a mission to complete" Minato said.

I nodded my head in understanding for him to continue.

"I need you to assist Naruto" The fourth hokage tells me.

"Naruto needs help from me?" I asked, baffled.

"It's not anything urgent,but I know that he'll need a little bit of help to face what's ahead" Minato stated.

"What's ahead? Naruto's faced everything life can throw at him and he's never broken down once." I reminded the father of Naruto.

"As true as that may be, Naruto can be brash and careless most of the time. I've observed and noticed you're level headed and calm,shy almost. You could easily prevent Naruto from getting into deadly situations." He said.