Aftermath

First Person's Perspective:

I slowly opened my eyes after what seemed like an eternity in darkness. I had to blink roughly ten times so my eyes could adjust to the light. It seems like that fight ended ages ago and I could've sworn I was a goner after using Kirin... My body felt heavier than a boulder and I literally felt the lack of energy in my system before passing out. Since then it was nothing but prolonged darkness.

Letting out a groan (which was hard on it's own seeing as my throat was dry), I shifted a little to get a good idea of where I currently lay down, causing me to realize that I was without a shirt. Tilting my head to the left,my eye caught my green flak jacket lying on a little bedside table close by. I gently pushed the white sheets off my body and only then did it occur to me that I wasn't in my room.

The bed was smaller, seemingly only for only one person and the frame was apparently metallic. Come to think of it; the whole room had a hospital-like feel to it as there was a florescent light above the bed. It seemed I was in a hospital room but knowing what caused me to pass out,I doubted the team would've taken me to an actual hospital cause the doctors would have numerous questions and  they'd have no idea how chakra works.

I pushed all that aside and was just glad that I was still alive. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and planted them on the floor. My legs shook as I tried to pull myself up, seeing as I'd been immobile for God knows how long. I slowly walked over to the table where my shirt and Jonin vest were kept. Picking it up,I noticed that it was stitched in the middle, indicating that it was probably ripped during my fight with the Obito poser... But someone actually took the time to fix it.

I sighed and silently thanked whoever it was before dropping the vest back on the table and walking towards the sink which happened to be a few feet away from the bed. Putting the faucet on,I let the water run through my hands, letting the cool liquid pour on my palms before finally splashing a handful of water on my face, washing away the grogginess that came from being unconscious for so long and causing me to be fully awake.

Thankfully there was also a mirror situated above the sink which allowed me to get a look at myself. Aside my face which was now decorated with water droplets,I noticed that my headband was still on. I sighted as I reached behind my head and undid the knot, freeing my forehead as I pocketed the headband and rested my hands on the sink's edges. Looking upward,my eyes landed on a small metal cabinet hung above the mirror. The cabinet had a very familiar logo on it; a hurricane with multiple colors. It then dawned on me that I was still in the man's nest... But where exactly? Most likely the sick bay, but I never knew the man's nest even had one.

As clarity returned,so did the memories of the fight... And the events preceding it. The arrival of the masked man had made things extremely confusing as old and new questions popped into my head; who was behind that mask? Why was he posing as Obito? How did Danzo survive?

If my memory was accurate,Sasuke pierced a lightning blade through Danzo's chest and the lightning blade was the sharpest attack in the Naruto world, seeing as Kakashi once used it to slice actual lightning, earning the Jutsu it's name. A hit to the chest like that was definitely going to leave more than a mark... So how was Danzo still alive? Which lead to yet another question; what did he want to use Kurama for? First he was after Sasuke's Mangekyo sharingan... Now it was the Nine Tails? What was that snake planning?

'Why does everyone seem to want you so much?'

I waited for a reply from Kurama but got none.

'Kurama...'

Still no reply.

'Come on Kurama,you can't just keep ignoring me'

Silence.