Welcome to Swellview/Game of Phones

Okay so I never really liked Danger Force initially cause I saw it as an insult to Henry danger,but gradually I started liking the show... Especially Chapa. No,wait! That came out wrong.

"Uhh,you okay?" I was jolted out of my thoughts by Chapa talking.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just a little lost" I said.

"Well, you're in swellview and this store's called junk 'n' stuff" said a brown haired man who came out of the store.

Ray?!!

I'm staring at Ray Manchester!! Could this day get any weirder or better?!

"Thanks... Mind if I ask what's going on?" I asked

"I'm looking for Captain Man" Chapa said, looking back at the people in the store. I've seen this episode so I know exactly who's in there but I went in anyway, clutching my backpack.

"What makes you think Captain Man is in this store?" Ray asked Chapa but I cut in.

"Someone went online, pin pointed the locations of all Cap's missions,divided them by the response time and used doodle maps to determine that he has to be somewhere near this store." I said.

"This guy just read my mind" Chapa said.

Everyone started laughing again.

"You think that's funny?!" Chapa asked.

"You guys might wanna stop laughing" I advised.

"They should keep laughing and see what happens!" Chapa said,glaring at all of them.

They all started talking at once,I knew that Ray would ask for the memory wiper in this scene so I surprised him. "What memory wiper?"

"Uhh,I never said anything about a memory wiper." Ray said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah you did,I heard you... You're not erasing either of our memories."

'There's probably not much in here to wipe' came Kurama's voice.

'Oi, What's that supposed to mean?! I thought you were asleep!'

'It's hard to sleep with your new friends constantly yapping' Kurama replied.

"Why would we want to erase your memories?" Ray asked.

"Cause you're obviously desperate to keep Captain Man's location secret... And you're just making it even more obvious that he's somewhere around here." I stated calmly,tilting my head to the side and looking Ray in the eye.

"Wait,if you need to talk to Captain Man so much,why don't you just call his hotline?" Jasper asked. I almost smiled at seeing him too but I had to act normal.

"I can't!" Chapa said.

Everyone started describing ways she could contact him.

"Guys! I don't think she has a phone!" I yelled above everyone's voices.

"He's right,I don't" Chapa said sadly.

Everyone gasped.

"Aww,you poor thing, phonelessness is a big problem in swellview."

Still can't believe swellview is real.

"Come on,sit down... Tell us what happened" I told her, though I already knew what happened.

She told us how it happened but I wasn't listening, partially cause I've heard the story before and mostly cause I was staring at her... Yeah I'm weird.

"... Are you even listening?" Chapa asked me.

"Uhh, y-yeah I am" I said

Dang it Y/N!