Bye Creston/He's Back!

We'd arrived at hip hop puree and Mika found Creston... And was currently drooling over him, literally.

"What're you two doing here?!" Came Chapa's voice. We both turned around to face the short haired girl.

"I-" Mika stuttered. "He's so cute"

Chapa gave a fake smile then lead us both outside.

"You guys wanna explain what you're doing here?" She asked.

"I was dragged here" I said calmly.

"Then drag your way back home" Chapa quipped at me.

"Okay" I said, turning to leave but was stopped by Mika who gently squeezed my wrist.

"Look we just want to tell you that-" Mika was interrupted by the boys walking past us and into hip hop puree.

"We got this" they yelled.

Chapa and Mika walked back into the store. I let out a sigh before trudging back in behind them.

The whole episode replayed itself again,this time all four of my friends drooling over Creston. I just found a table and sat there, staring at Chapa's smiling face as she stared at the long haired cashier. I let out a sigh and brought my uke out.

Eventually it turned into a full argument after Creston went on his break, Chapa was grabbing Bose by his collar and the twins struggled to get her off him.

"Wow,this is way more intense when it's real" I said, looking at them and still strumming my Hawaiian instrument. My pocket suddenly vibrated and I took out my gum holder,the red rectangle on the screen read "Nacho Ball: The Nice one"

I let out a sigh as I slung the instrument over my shoulder,stood up and walked over to the group of bickering kids.

"Guys... Guys!" I called out but they were all too engrossed in their argument. I didn't want to do anything too extreme to get them to stop so I turned on my Sharingan and concentrated.

---------------------

Third person's perspective:

The four children found themselves in an all black space, entirely empty safe for the white mist seemingly on the floor.

"Cut it out! All of you!" Came a voice that seemed to be nowhere,yet everywhere at once. The four kids looked around for the source of the voice,though it was obvious who owned it.

"Y/N?" Mika called out.

"Where are you?" Chapa asked, equally confused. "Where are we all?"

"Are you a ghost now?" Bose asked out of genuine fear.

"I'll answer that if and get you out of here if you all calm down and listen to me" Y/N's voice seemed to echo. "Deal?"

"Yeah"

"Deal"

"Sure"

"Yeah,just get us out of here and show yourself"

At that,the darkness slowly dissipated and in a few seconds the four children found themselves in hip hop puree once again, with the team's ninja standing in front of them with folded arms.

Y/N's Perspective:

I turned off my Sharingan as the four of them sighed in relief,glad to be back in familiar territory.

"What the butt was that?!" Chapa yelled after a few seconds of silence.

"Genjutsu" I replied calmly. "you guys were too loud and we're about to kill each other,it was my only option"