Those To Protect

Y/N, currently in his FoxSage suit sat on a chair as the police took a pair of criminals away. He'd stopped a robbery at downtown brown,the criminals were surprisingly bigger than he'd imagined but there was nothing a few shadow clones couldn't handle.

"Thanks again FoxSage" the shop owner greeted.

The Ninja have an eye smile. "It's not a problem, really"

After waving the shop owner and customers goodbye,Y/N made his way out of the coffee shop and leapt to the roof, grabbing his gum to detransform.

'I gotta say, you're doing pretty well on your own'

'Thanks, I didn't think I'd be able to do this much honestly' 

After his little meetup with Bose yesterday, he'd decided to have a little imaginary competition with his team. He was mostly challenging himself to see if he could keep up with the rest of Danger Force while operating alone. So far he'd caught about six criminals, counting the two from downtown brown.

Getting back down from the roof,he walked past a group of girls and could hear their conversation close to him, about four girls to be exact... He recognized one of those voices to be Natalie Mazdah.

"Danger Force is so awesome!"

"I know, they'd be so cool to hang out with"

"I love them all, but FoxSage is so cute!"

Y/N silently smiled at Natalie's comment about his superhero persona. To think Natalie Mazdah was a FoxSage fangirl...

"The Ninja guy?"

"Yeah, he's so dreamy... And so mysterious"

"I know,with that entire outfit... And I hear he's been moving alone lately,such a rebel"

"I wonder what he looks like without the mask"

"He'd be such a hottie"

Y/N tried not to burst out laughing as he walked along. To think he'd be the Sasuke of Danger Force was just plain weird to him, seeing as he was always trying to avoid attention,but it seems like being a Shinobi in a world where no others exist gave him quite a lot of attention... He just hoped nobody stalked him while he was on duty,that would be weird..as in Sai-level weird.

Despite his steady progress regarding his abilities, there was still a hole in the young ninja's heart with the recent events. It'd been a day since the prank war was ended and despite Swellview being relatively peaceful,Y/N's mind definitely wasn't.

He fumbled with the sleeves of his black sweatshirt as he walked along the sidewalk,his sneakers hitting the pavement and providing little thuds that temporarily distracted the boy from his thoughts. He needed a drink... But he wasn't about to walk into hip hop puree again. The previous day it was Bose,but if he went there again he could run into everyone else...

Even Ray.

Aside not wanting to be in front of the indestructible superhero at the moment,hip hop puree held too many memories for him. It would be hard to focus on his blended food when memories with his friends would be hitting him every second. Y/N reached into his pocket for his gum holder and turned a corner into an empty alley.

There was only one other place he could go...

---------------------

Y/N walked through the door of the Beat 'N' Dungeon, looking around at the nearly empty fight club. There were barley up to twelve people there at the time... Which the ninja was actually thankful for. He needed as little attention as possible.