Introspection And A Wordless Confession

The silence in the was brought to a halt when high pitched chirping sounds rent the air, followed by a blue flash of lightning.

"Chidori!"

Y/N's right hand illuminated as his lightning blade pierced right through his clone who immediately poofed away on impact. That was the thirtieth clone.

He quickly turned around to deliver a side kick to one that rushed at him with a kunai in hand, slamming that clone into two others who also disappeared into puffs of smoke. Another clone threw a barrage of shuriken at Y/N and luckily the original was prepared. Quickly reaching into his pouch,he produced a standard kunai and quickly deflected all the projectiles, resulting in the repeated sound of metal clashing to fill the room. What Y/N didn't expect however,was for the scattered shurikens to suddenly poof into clones. His Mangekyo sharingan helped him slow things down to react more quickly,but still it caught him off guard. Before he could properly react,at least a dozen clones were all ready to pounce on him. In a hurry, Y/N's initial plan was to wipe them all at once with a single fire release jutsu... But that would basically destroy the classroom and Ray wouldn't be happy.

On second thought,the teenager decided to once again put his speed to the test. Reaching into his pouch,his fingers found the pommels of about five triple pronged kunais. Narrowing his eyes,Y/N adjusted his weight to his toes and spun around while letting the kunais leave his grasp. Seconds later, about seven more clones became non existent.

Facing the other five,Y/N spread out his palm and let the iconic blue ball of spinning chakra form in his palm, letting it longer for a few more seconds as it grew in size before he finally leapt forward with his clones following suit, kunais, shurikens and Rasengans in hand. Y/N's grew a little more as they got closer and it already became evident how this would end.

"Odama Rasengan!!"

The aftermath of the confrontation left a little dent in the wall of the classroom... Again. As Y/N breathed heavily and fell to one knee,he once again put his finger in the cross sign.

"Aren't you overdoing it at this point?"

Y/N turned to see Miles as well as the rest of the team,all in their superhero suits.

"Oh,you guys are back" Y/N stood up with a little grunt.

"Yeah,and you're still training" Mika said. "You've been going at this before we left"

"Yeah..." Y/N walked towards the wall.

"And you haven't turned your Sharingan off" Bose pointed out. "It's been two hours, you're gonna wear yourself out"

"I need to train" Y/N took off his Jonin vest, leaving him in only his black shirt. "I'm gonna have to make myself better if I'm gonna help this town and this dimension as a whole"

"There's a difference between training and wearing yourself out" Ray stated. "As much as I like your determination, you're gonna hurt yourself if you overdo it"

Y/N faced his team. "You saw what happened! This is way bigger than Drex or the Toddler! This guy has abilities you wouldn't even believe"

"And we'll stop him" Chapa finally spoke. Just chill"

Y/N wasn't in the mindset to calm down,there was too much at stake here and with Kurama being unreachable, he needed to prepare himself to rely on his own abilities as much as he could.

"I wish..." Y/N sighed.

It'd been three days since Y/N woke up and after their little discussion,the boy decided to prepare himself both physically and mentally to face the masked man again. He'd been pushing and training himself for hours on end; reviewing chakra control exercises and sparring with his clones just to sharpen his skills. He also tried to prolong the duration of Sage Mode but that was much easier said than done. Y/N knew the consequences of misusing Senjutsu and he tried to avoid them but still, Sage Mode and the Sharingan seemed to be his greatest assets at the moment.