The Thousand Pranks War Part 2: Secrets Revealed

We all sat in the man's nest watching the news.

"Breaking News, more like pranking News" Trent said.

"That's right, Trent. It's war,again between Swellview and Rivalton" Mary said.

"Yuck" Trent said.

"The latest victim? Danger Force's own Volt who was spotted walking home in shame, wearing Rivalton's cheering costume.  Her costume was stolen and is now on display in Rivalton's country themed knockoff store,Hee-Haw puree" Mary said and a picture of Chapa came up on the screen,her hands up while trying to cover the camera. "Sources indicate that she was shaken,but is now in stable condition"

"I hate that picture! Get it off the screen!" Chapa yelled.

"Our people are having technical issues getting it off the screen so we're just gonna leave it up there" Trent said.

"Nooo!!" Chapa said and ended up zapping the screen. "I can't stand Rivalton!"

"The only thing worse than Rivalton is... Oh wait, nothing!" Schwoz said and dabbed. "Get wrecked!"

"Ha!" I let out a small laugh.

"You just wrecked Rivalton" Miles said and we all agreed.

"I know right?"

"Why does Rivalton even exist?" Miles asked.

"They struck grease underground and got rich" I explained "they started selling it to the rest of the quint cities, including Swellview"

Everyone except Ray looked at me weirdly.

"What? I'm weird cause I'm educated?"

"Anyway,Y/N's right. And now if you wanna buy fried food..." Ray said.

"You buy Rivalton grease" I completed the statement.

"Exactly!" Ray said. "And buy it at Rivalton prices, while the citizens of Rivalton just sit around getting rich and making Chapa look cheery!"

"I hate looking cheery!" Chapa balled her fist.

"Enough talk!" Miles stood up. "let's ride on them Rivaltons!!"

"I got a prank..." Ray started.

"We're not zapping people, Ray " I said.

"That's just violence" Mika said.

"Yeah,but it's funny violence" Ray said, taking out his laser,which suddenly flew out of his hand and got embedded into the wall. Taking a closer look,it was nailed to the wall by a shuriken.

Everyone turned to me as I held up two more.

"Don't hurt Schwoz" I said simply.

"Sheesh man..." Miles said. "your reflexes are fast"

'You're welcome'  came Kurama's voice.

'Thanks buddy'

"How about this?..." Chapa started.

"We're not shocking the city" I said.

"Oh,no I was gonna say we'll use your fire release to burn it" Chapa said.

"How is that any better?" I asked, raising my hands.

"That's also gonna hurt people" Miles said.

"It's gonna hurt a lot of people" Chapa smiled.

"Oi, Mika!" I put my hands into my pockets and turned towards the team leader who was seated on her study chair already. "Tell 'em"

"Two days ago, my boy and I figured out a way to prank that town" Mika said in an Australian accent. I slowly walked over to her and stood by her. "You wanna prank Rivalton,you talk to us"