The Kid Returns

Ray had Henry in a tight hug that resembled a suplex attempt as Henry struggled to get him off.

"Buddy!" Ray said. "I'm so glad you're back!"

"Yeah,me too" Henry kept trying to push himself off Ray "Dude, could you let go? I think I just heard a rib crack"

Ray however was in no mood to listen to reason "There's gonna be more than one by the time I'm done with you!"

"You're gonna kill him" I said from the couch.

"Alright Ray, personal space" Mika said, getting up to separate the former partners and Chapa followed suit.

"Don't make me get the crowbar!" Chapa warned. I stifled a laugh as they both yelled for Ray to let go.

"Alright I got this" Henry grunted. " Might wanna step back"

Chapa and Mika moved out of the way and Henry pushed Ray backwards with his forcefield, causing Miles and I to laugh as Henry helped him up.

"Sorry... Got a little emotional there" Ray stared at Henry. "it's just... You've been gone a long time and I've been so alone"

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Dude, it's barely been two months" I said as everyone else faked a cough.

"Quiet!" Ray yelled at us before facing Henry again. "So hey, what're you doing back in Swellview?"

"Oh well my dad's graduating from Juliart.com" Henry said, placing his hands together.

"No way, your dad's stupid, he couldn't even graduate from online Harvard!"

"Yeah,I know he's so dumb!" Henry and Ray laughed.

"It never gets old" I said with a little laugh.

"What do you mean?" Chapa turned to me.

"They always do this, trust me" I said.

"Does it ever get annoying?" Miles asked.

"With Ray? Yes" I said.

"Awww, the little ol' birdie flew right back to the nest" Ray said as his smile returned. "come give papa bird a hug!"

"Dude..." I said with a facepalm. Henry rolled his eyes and turned to us.

"Y/N!" Henry stretched his hand and I shook it, getting sucked into a bro hug. "How've you been buddy?"

"It's been pretty crazy here but I've been holding up great!' I smiled at my predecessor.

"Come on, it can't be too crazy for someone who beat Drex singlehandedly" Henry pointed a finger gun at me, causing me to laugh.

"I was only stalling him remember?" I asked.

"You're still a hardcore fighter, buddy" Henry ruffled my hair before addressing the rest of the team. " Come on,gimme the details... Any sick missions?"

"A ton!" Chapa said.

"Tons of missions!" Mika added.

"Cool! Any dangers?' Henry asked.

"There was that time Y/N turned into a fox to scare off some thieving mimes... It was terrifying" Chapa said.

"Wait, seriously?" Henry turned back to me. "You can do that?"

"He can do a lot of things!" Bose said.

"There was also a time we caught a guy who stole books from the library!" Mika said.

"Cool,but I was wondering about some sick fights though" Henry said.

"Oh!" Miles said. "We once fought every bad guy in Swellview at the same time!"