Villains Night

Three days had passed since Miriam and Percy left and honestly, I was feeling much better. Ray still wouldn't let me go one missions in those three days "just to be safe" and he also made Schwoz give me a few shots cause I made it extremely clear to everyone that pills disgust me. I was only allowed to be in the man's nest,not the S.W.A.G classroom, I didn't know why Ray was making such a big deal about it though.

All the time I spent in bed, I'd go into the seal and talk with my favorite furball. It was pretty cool cause he told me all the things he'd seen so far and being around his age, of course you'd have some awesome stories. I found out a few things about Minato Sensei too, like the fact that he once took on a thousand ninjas in a span of three seconds during the third great ninja war. Which was nothing short of awesome to me, I mean,I knew he was but I didn't know he was that fast!

I also found out that the only person Minato's scared of is his wife... It's funny considering the fact stated previously but it makes perfect sense... I mean,have you seen Naruto's mom?! I mean,she's really sweet when she wants to be,but when she's mad, she can make Chapa look like a sweetheart... I mean Chapa can be nice too but you get the point,she's that scary.

Anyways,I went down the tube today and came out of the closet to see everyone in their superhero suits. Miles was sitting on Mika's desk, Mika was standing and Chapa was sitting with her legs up on the desk wearing a black cowboy hat... God,she looked so cute!

"Heyy,Y/N!" Bose said, apparently he noticed me first. I smiled at my best friend.

"Ohayo guys!" I said, walking in.

"Ohayo?" Miles asked.

"It's Japanese for good morning" Mika said.

It's times like this that make me appreciate Mika's nerdiness... Wait,that came out wrong.

"Correct" I said.

"In that case, ohayo to you too" Chapa said lifting the hat so I could see her eyes. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Looks like someone's feeling better" Miles said.

"Yeahhhh" I said with a smile as I went to my locker, picking up my gum holder and throwing a gumball into my mouth. About five seconds later, I was transformed into FoxSage.

"I will never get over how weird your suit looks" Chapa asked.

"Awww,thanks" I said, sitting down.

"Where's your headband?" Mika asked, noticing my leaf village headband was missing from my outfit.

"Oh, it's in my weapons pouch... I like to keep it safe so I don't mess it up" I explained.

"Wait, back up... I'm still stuck on the fact that you have a weapons pouch" Chapa said.

"Well yeah..." I said, shrugging... Every ninja had one in the Naruto universe, even genin – student ninjas – had them, it's kinda necessary.

"What's in it?" Chapa asked.

"Uhmmm, usually it's kunais, shuriken, sometimes senbon needles... Oh and explosive tags! Those are my favorite" I said, recalling the basic ninja tools.

"Can I borrow those sometime?" Chapa asked with a creepy smile, making everyone else uncomfortable except me... I mean come on, it's Chapa we're talking about,of course she'd like this kind of stuff... Even though I only had the single kunai Minato Sensei gave me.

"Sure,I don't see why not... Except the explosive tags tho, they're activated by a handsign" I replied.

"Nice!" Chapa said, smiling at me. I looked away, forgetting that I had a mask on to hide my huge smile. I turned to the other direction and caught Mika giving me a knowing smirk. I quickly turned forward to avoid embarrassing questions.