The Danger Force Awakens Pt. 2

We were all sitting on the couch watching the video of Bose, Miles and I falling over after ramming into Chapa. I was sitting between Chapa and Bose who was still wearing a shirt for pants by the way. We'd changed out of our uniforms but not before I made Schwoz scan mine and make the special gum for it,I also told him not to alter anything on the outfit. I can't slow everyone down by changing into the costume everytime there's an emergency,even if this was a drill.

"Aaannd BAM!" Ray said,showing us the clip and laughing.

"Again,cause it's funny" Ray said.

"No it's not" I said in a tired tone. He just ignored me and played it again.

"Bam!" Ray said, laughing.

"Alright, last one I swear" Ray said, playing the clip again.

"Bam! Just kidding,I lied" Ray said, playing the clip again.

"Bam!" Ray said.

"Okay, we get it!" I said.

"I'm sick of watching film!" Chapa said, sparking her hands.

"It's not even funny!" I added.

"Cap,can we please go out and fight real crime? I know we look bad in here, but out there in the real world, we'd be great. I just know it" Mika said.

"Look, I'd love to let you guys come along for a crime run but the truth is... There's a crime drought" Ray said.

"Dude, there's no such thing as a crime drought" I said.

"Exactly" Miles said.

"Is too" Ray said.

"He's got you there" Bose said.

"Look, this town's had some tasty crime waves in the past,but kid Danger and I shredded the nar and put all the criminals back in prison... Miss ya kid" Ray said, showing pictures of his adventures with Henry. I smiled at that,after all Henry Danger was a relevant part of my childhood.

"AnyRay, we're in a crime drought,so nobody's doing nothing" Ray said.

Schwoz suddenly popped up on the screen. "Ray! I've been texting you for ten minutes, face your phone!" He said.

"Ahh! Oopsie raysie" Ray said, getting startled before looking at his phone.

Seriously,he has to stop making puns with his name.

"I miss one text on a weekend,you threaten to fire me,but I guess it's okay for you to just–" Schwoz started.

"I gotta go!" Ray said.

"Where are you going?" Asked Mika, walking by Ray.

"He's going to fight crime" I said.

"Can we come?" Chapa asked.

"First of all,y/n... I would never go and fight crime without you guys, second... no it's not an emergency at all" re Ray said.

"Then where are you going?" Asked miles.

"My friend is on fire and I must–" Ray started but Schwoz cleared his throat.

"See? That's the lie he taught us this morning" I said.

"He's right,it is" Mika said.

"No,that was something else" Schwoz said,making me scoff.

"Oh,uhh I gotta take my aunt to the cleaners" Ray said.

"Why?" Mika asked as Ray backed away.

"Cause she's very large" Schwoz said.

"Oh, yeah. Big lady,loves cheese" Ray said.