Struggle For Swellview Pt. 2

Chapa and Mika had their hands full at the moment,to say the least.

Both superheroes had taken out clone after clone, infusing their powers into their attacks as they fought.

With her now advanced hearing, Mika had the sensory advantage among the two. She used her flaming blade as well as her Sonic scream to knock back clones with a remarkable amount of force which, while effective,was quite tiring for the team's leader as well. Swing after swing, Mika's sword cut through Zetsu clones that tried to swipe at her.

"Dang it!" She grunted. "there's so many of them"

"Tell me about it!" Her best friend replied from her position a few yards away. Volt had her hands full as she swung her sword,now coated entirely in her red electricity, repeatedly and almost expertly. The red superhero sliced through the clones almost easily,her swings being aided by her own electrokinesis coupled with the black flames of Amaterasu and making her job somewhat easier.

Chapa couldn't understand where these things were even coming from. These creatures had more clones than Y/N had ever made of himself and it was starting to get pretty annoying.

"I just wonder how this is going to help the masked guy get Y/N" Chapa said, dodging a punch from a clone. "they're not so strong!"

"It's not..." Mika swung at another clone. "I think he's using them as distractions..."

"So that Y/N doesn't see him coming" Chapa reasoned. 

"And probably uses up all his Chakra..." Mika rationalized.

"So when he finally show's up,Y/N wouldn't have enough for a proper fight..." Chapa finished. "He'd be able to get the Nine Tailed Fox easily!"

"Exactly" Mika said, "so we gotta get rid of them and fast"

"Fast huh?" Chapa asked. Gears turned in the short haired girl's head for a few seconds before she came up with something.

"I got an idea!"

"Is it a good one?" Mika asked her best friend, knowing Chapa for mostly violent plans that often ignored the consequences.

"Yes!" Chapa replied blocking another clone's arm with her katana. "Kinda, Maybe... I don't know,but it's a plan!"

Judging from their current situation; surrounded by at least a hundred humanoid creatures,Mika decided they had nothing to lose anyway. "Let's hear it"

"There's something I've been working for a while now," Chapa explained. "It's a gamble... I've never really tried this on a real mission before"

"Well, now's your chance!" Mika said with a slight grunt, slicing off a zetsu's arm.

"Cover me!" Chapa said, preparing her nerves. Mika went over to her and stood at her back so both members of Danger Force had their backs to each other.

Mika kept up with her assault, swinging and channeling her Sonic scream when needed. Chapa closed her eyes and tried to concentrate,her breathing going in similar movements to Y/N's meditation. She felt for an energy source similar to hers, drawing power from her environment and surroundings. She pictured a huge circle with her in the middle. Slowly,she felt a buzzing feeling within her,slowly building up and intensifying. It filled her entire system... so much that at a point the sensation almost started to hurt.

Chapa could feel electricity from all around her,every electrical item in the vicinity seemed to radiate power... And it was all within her reach.

It was as if she'd become electricity itself.

Suddenly,an electricity box close by started sparking red. A streetlight by their right did the same thing,so did a few light bulbs in a nearby store... Soon enough,the DeSilva's eyes snapped open,red sparks decorating her pupils.