Danger Force Awakens/Getting To Know A Ninja

After everyone had left,Schwoz and Ray showed me my new room. It wasn't too big but it was big enough,it contained a medium sized bed,a nightstand,a closet,a desk and a chair. It also had one of the remotes that controlled the man nest's operating system and a window with a great view of swellview.The bed was white with dark grey sheets and beside it was a black nightstand and on the floor a dark blue carpet. I walked over to the closet, pulling the door open,I saw a few long sleeved t-shirts, sweatshirts,tees and hoodies,all totalling about 30 clothing items. I turned to Schwoz with the biggest smile on my face.

"You like it?" Schwoz asked.

"Schwoz how did you..." I asked.

"I.... may have scanned your brain waves while you were sleeping in the man cave" Schwoz said, looking away from me.

"So you'd know exactly what I like" I put the pieces together.

The man nodded.

I would've hugged him if not for the fact that his stature would make the hug a little weird,so I just put a hand on his shoulder and shook it.

"Thanks Schwoz! Really you don't know how much I appreciate this!" I said. You must be wondering why I'm freaking out over having clothes but the truth is; I could never wear the clothes I wanted to back home. My parents were mostly dictators and made sure I looked "decent and responsible". I hated it,I always did but I couldn't complain cause I valued my life. I barely wore what I wanted,even when I was at home. It pretty much affected how I communicated with people but I still sucked it up nonetheless.

But now... now I have all the clothes I wanted, I'll think about shoes later,but I love these clothes dude.

"There are pants in the bottom drawer compartment" Schwoz told me with a smile as he walked out of the room. I nodded and smiled before thanking him once more before he closed the bedroom door.

I took off my backpack and sat on the bed letting out a sigh. I zipped open the backpack and once again looked at the contents. The headband was what first caught my eye. Pulling it out of the backpack,I held it in my hands running my thumb along the metal forehead protector. I looked at the symbol of the leaf village inscribed on it and sighed.

"Minato Sensei... I didn't mean for any of this to happen" I whispered. I felt like I had let my teacher down and was being selfish. Minato had sent me to help Naruto but I'd ended up in the Danger Force universe... and I wasn't even looking for a way back.

'He'll understand kid, it's not your fault' Kurama said.

"Yeah I know... but I can't help but feel bad though" I said aloud,still looking at the headband. Looking at the desk in the room,me eyes caught a notebook and a pen laying on it.

How convenient.

I sighed and got up from the bed, dropping the backpack to the floor but carrying the headband with me. walking over to the desk,I sat in the chair and picked up the notebook which had a black leather cover. Opening the book I found it to be completely empty. I nodded before placing the headband on the desk beside the notebook and picking up the pen.

'A little journaling wouldn't hurt' I thought and started scribbling:

"Swellview,Year XXXX, Month Unknown.

Yeah,diary you read that right; I'm in swellview. Even I don't know how it happened to be honest. If anyone told me that other universes even existed, I'd brush it off as complete crap,but things have gotten more than a little weird lately.

About a week ago, I was having a normal day till I had an encounter with Minato Namikaze,the father of Naruto and the Fourth hokage. I was sure I was either dead or dreaming but as I later realized, neither of those things were the case,it was all real. What happened next was just as surreal: Minato gave me an assignment to help Naruto and keep him out of trouble since he's more or less a trouble magnet. He then gave me all his abilities and skills to make my task easier,along with half of the Nine Tails sealed inside me. After explaining my assignment and gifting me one of his flying thundergod kunais along with his own leaf village headband,he sent me on my way.