Chapter 4

The business scene flashed back into the car.

It’s too thrilling. If He Jiang doesn’t compromise, he will kneel. After all, life is the most important thing.

The vehicle made a nice turn after ten meters and stopped at the underground entrance of the supermarket.

The place where He Jiang parked was a small shopping mall, with a supermarket on the first floor, food on the second floor, and shopping on the top.

Because of the rain, there were not many new cars, and there were only the two of them in the elevator.

He Jiang glanced at the number of floors that Shangjing was pressing, 2, with a food sign next to it, his eyes moved, and he raised his hand to lower the brim of his hat.

Shang Jing thought that He Jiang would be furious, but the other party didn’t. Soon, the elevator door opened, and the aroma of various snacks floated into his nose. Shang Jing immediately put this little question behind him.

The two little girls walked by with a large cup of oden in each hand. There were a dozen bamboo sticks in each cup, which were steaming and looked very rich.

Shang Jing followed their path, walked to the stall, and glanced at He Jiang subconsciously before ordering.

He Jiang resignedly squeezed in and started scanning the payment code.

Shang Jing’s head caught the attention of the people around him. When he saw his handsome face along the gauze, his eyes stayed longer, and he also noticed the low-key He Jiang next to him.

But obviously, the undisguised business scene is more attractive, and most people’s eyes swayed around He Jiang before withdrawing.

Shang Jing stared at the food in the boss’s hands intently. When it was his turn, he showed the brightest smile today. He stretched out his hands to take it, “Thank you boss.”

His good-looking and pitiful appearance made the boss’s mother’s love overflow, and he added two more quail eggs to his brain.

Shang Jing: “The boss is really nice.”

He Jiang sneered inwardly, and he was grateful to others when he slapped his nose.

The two took the stairs to the first floor. The washing and nursing area has always been less crowded, but it is not ruled out that there will be fans coming.

Shang Jing bit a quail egg, his cheeks puffed out, and he was in a good mood when he had something to eat. He Jiang was also pleasing to the eye: “Would you like to try it?”

He Jiang: “If you don’t eat it, hurry up and buy it.”

Shang Jing thought about it for a while, and tried to think of the brand name: “Lavender-flavored, help me find it.”

He Jiang frowned: “Can’t you do anything else?”

Shang Jing insisted: “I need this.”

He Jiang took a deep look at him and pointed to the most conspicuous row of individual shelves in front, which should have been filled with shower gel, but because of the hot sale, there were only two bottles left.

Shang Jing walked to the front of the shelf, glanced at it, and after seeing the packaging, he was like a quail.

How come He Jiang is the endorsement!

There is also a promotional image of He Jiang on the bottle!

Shangjing’s eyes moved down to the price tag, and he was immediately distressed.

A bottle of more than 100, it is really crazy to lick the dog and people will not collapse!