Chapter 18

He Jiang’s first reaction was to ask, “Who is that friend of yours?”

Shang Jing didn’t expose the group, and whispered: “A female star I met online, she said that she could not ask for money.”

He Jiang: “…” Wouldn’t she be an internet celebrity?

This variety show configuration, many people are willing to pay money to come in. After the program team approved the names of He Jiang and others, they expressed their willingness to increase the investment capital a lot. As long as they put in a person they praised, they were rejected by He Jiang.

He Jiang: “Unfortunately, Cen Fino just got on the phone with me. He has his own ideas.”

Shang Jing asked, “Who is it?”

I already have girlfriends and I bring others to the show, my conscience is very bad. At that time, the mysterious girlfriend watched Cen Fino pretend to be a couple with others on TV and learn about marriage, but she must not cry at home.

He Jiang: “It seems to be an actor who is on the same crew as him. It can be regarded as a support for the younger generation, plus the promotion of the TV series.”

Before the release of TV and movies, it is already a common method to promote various variety shows at the starring meeting of the crew.

Shang Jing reluctantly accepted this reason and asked, “What about Yang Yue?”

If you have a fiancée, you can’t find someone else, right?

He Jiang: “He is the host.”

In the eyes of fans, Yang Yue is a big boy who is destined to be single, so it would be inappropriate to arrange an intern couple for him.

Shang Jing sighed, people really can’t compare, when compared, He Jiang has a lot of good looks, at least he dares to openly marry a daughter-in-law.

Within a day, He Jiang’s girlfriend fans complained that a lot of them lost their fans, but He Jiang himself did not rely on his girlfriend fans to eat, so the impact was not particularly big.

After the blockbuster news of the variety show was released, these fans were retained.

Girlfriend fan: “I’ll just see what kind of wife you’ve found, and leave after reading it.”

Other fans: “The cruel thing is that when you say this, you have become a mother-in-law fan.”

“Family, my mentality has become like what is going on in a relationship?”

“Career fans, don’t worry. You see He Jiang and Cen Fino and Yang Yue have put together a variety show with such a great lineup as soon as he made it public, which shows that he still has a career in mind!”

“The beauty of my career is still there, and my wife is virtuous and low-key, so I can still be a fan!”

“He Jiang has never been on a reality show. If he invests in person for the object, a fool would think that Xiaojing would keep a low profile, right? Just deceive yourself and see how sympathetic you are.”

“If I dare to be a demon, I will scold him until he bursts into tears and promises that he will never show up again.”

“He Jiang and his daughter-in-law are separated. We are fans of He Jiang but not his wife. What’s there to be afraid of?”

“I think you guys will be really fragrant. He Jiang’s wife’s fingers are really beautiful, and she loves them mercilessly.”

“The voice is nice, the hands are nice, and the face must be normal.”