Chapter 37

The program team will film the process of the guest group making breakfast every morning.

In the kitchen, He Jiang, Cen Feinuo, Huan Nalan, and Liu Xin were busy making breakfast, while their other half were quietly called by the program team to a small room to arrange tasks.

The host Yang Yue yawned off-camera, while thinking that today’s breakfast for He Jiang is still for Cen Fino.

Shang Jing, Zhuang Jin, Lu Gaojie, and Ju Zhou came together. He reluctantly cheered up and read his lines: “The life of husband and wife will inevitably encounter friction. At this time, they need to understand each other and tolerate each other so that they can grow old together.”

“Today’s game is the inclusion test.”

“Everyone do one thing the other hates and see how your partner reacts.”

“Which group is the most annoying and accepted by the other half, the score is the highest.”

“Later when you leave this room, the whole process will be broadcast live, and your partner will not know that during the live broadcast, it is forbidden to communicate with each other.”

“Okay, everyone, let’s go out and have breakfast made by your partner!”

After Yang Yue finished speaking, the guests looked at each other in dismay. The task came too suddenly. They only knew that they wanted to show affection and no regrets on the variety show, but they did not expect to do the opposite.

Especially Lu Gaojie and Huan Nalan in the second group, the couple in the temporary group, are pretending to be in love with a heart that wants to become popular. It is beyond the script. Lu Gaojie is afraid that he will not be able to grasp the degree. Huan Nalan went wild.

Ju Zhou was thoughtful, her boyfriend Liu Xin’s temper was soft when he was good, and inconsiderate when he was ugly. She might be able to take the first place in this game.

After listening to the host’s words, Zhuang Qin just wanted to give up. But if he abstained on his own accord and was deducted points, the effect would be equivalent to doing something that Zenfenuo hated.

Shang Jing opened and closed his mouth slightly. His husband is really an investor, right? Is there a more suitable game for him?

He Jiang can’t lose his temper before he gets angry, he loses when he loses his temper.

After listening to Yang Yue’s words, Shang Jing suddenly no longer tangled. Since he is not sure that He Jiang will not change his mind again, and he cannot get a quick divorce for the time being, it is better to maintain the current state.

As the reply to the post said, continue to do it, be ashamed before the snow, whether to divorce or not, whether He Jiang changes his mind, time will tell.

Shang Jing walked out with confidence, saw Zhuang Qin’s cowardly appearance, and leaned over to him and said, “Do you have any difficulties?”

Zhuang Qin tangled: “I don’t know what to do to make Teacher Cen hate it.”

Shangjing immediately shared his guide for making fine: “That’s not easy, let me ask you, does Teacher Cen eat spicy food?”

Zhuang Qin thought for a while. Every time he made pickled fish, Cen Fino would add peppers, but in fact, Cen Fino didn’t touch it every time and made it for him: “He doesn’t eat spicy food.”

Shang Jing: “As soon as you go out, take a bottle of chili sauce, pour half a bottle into the breakfast made by Mr. Cen, and ask Cen Fino to eat spicy food with you.”