Chapter 17

The live broadcast room was quiet for a moment, then exploded in an instant, and the barrage was densely packed, like a short-circuited black and white TV.

#Yang Yue live room#

#He Jiang object#

#telecom fraud#

The keywords jumped into the hot search one by one like a rocket. Unless the meteorite landed and smashed the national computer room, it would not be able to be pressed at all.

“Who turned on the screen recording to record Yang Cui’s singing, and recorded a big news! It’s me!”

“Don’t sleep with the parachute, your building has collapsed with empty bottles!”

“The owner of the live broadcast room is already opening champagne to celebrate. Don’t pick up the wool of the capitalists. The wool comes from the sheep. It’s either yours or your friend’s.”

“Deduct money for invalid live broadcasts, and no extra money for burst live broadcasts!”

“The owner of the live broadcast room will add money to Yang Zai!”

“It’s broken! I feel bad for the programmer, and I work overtime at three in the morning.”

“Distressed +1”

“@I’m Linlin, big sister don’t fall asleep PR!”

“It’s so cold, why doesn’t anyone care what’s wrong with He Jiang?”

“One thing to say, He Jiang has a nice voice and looks very polite!”

“I’m a fan and I’ve already cried. Three years ago, I felt that he was in love. After all, I have to wait until this day.”

“Wait for @He Jiang Studio to make a fake statement.”

“Maybe it’s just a similar voice, don’t you think it’s different from He Jiang’s usual?”

“Of course it sounds different when you’re sick.”

“Don’t think about it, look at Yang Zi’s reaction, they have been friends for many years, can he still not hear someone pretending to be He Jiang’s voice?”

“The prairie! I really believe the brainwashing bag that the three of them don’t get along with! What kind of touching brotherhood is this!”

“I believe Mr. Cen goes to bed at 9:30. You see He Jiang will not call Cen Feinuo, you know how unreliable Yang Zi is!”

“…”

Yang Yue quickly went down the air and said, “Telecom fraud is becoming more and more sophisticated, and similar voices can be synthesized. Everyone should be careful.”

However, no one believed him, they were all swiping “Then what are you hanging on! Go on!”

“Explain why the scammer has your phone”.

“The promised three-hour live broadcast, is there half an hour?”

“I’m not going to broadcast the part where my favorite phone call was bombed?”

“I want to hear He Jiang scold people at the scene.”

Yang Yue trotted to the garage to drive, and called the people in He Jiang’s studio one by one.

Lin Lin turned on the phone 24 hours a day, and soon received a call. After listening, she was stunned for a moment: “Are you going to pick up He Jiang?”

Yang Yue: “I’m sorry, Sister Lin, I really can’t think of it…”

Lin Lin: “When the time comes, ask him what to do, he plans to make it public anyway.”