Chapter 19

He Jiang stared at Shang Jing, as if this little thing would run away in the blink of an eye. I just wanted Jiang Wen to approach Shangjing from the perspective of a friend, and let him get rid of his guard and receive treatment, but unexpectedly, a shocking secret was revealed.

Isn’t he able to run? Shang Jing didn’t appear in front of him in a planned way at all, but by accident. Whenever there is a little accident, Shang Puppy doesn’t know where to take his amnesic brain.

He Jiang felt a suffocating fear. In this windy cold day, he held Shang Jing’s wrist like a straw.

Shang Xiaojing lost his memory.

No wonder her character is unpredictable, calling her husband clingingly for a while, and bossy for a while. It turns out that she is not good at grasping the persona in front of her, and the degree of play varies.

He thought that Shang Jing called his husband because of yin and yang, or cheaply thought that these two words could get something from him.

It turned out that he really regarded him as a husband.

Shang Jing even remarked him as “husband”, obviously he never let go of coaxing him before.

He should be glad he didn’t change his phone number.

When Lin Lin caught the assistant selling private information to fans and suggested that he change his mobile phone number, He Jiang hesitated, risking being bombarded by harassment and unrealistically expecting that Shangjing would contact him one day in the future.

Shang Jing really contacted him. A month ago, he lost his memory and sent himself to the door.

Fortunately, the business dog also knows how to send pictures. He went there that day, if he didn’t go… the consequences would be disastrous.

Shang Jing looked at He Jiang with a pale face, then looked at Jiang Wen, and suddenly understood: “Okay! He Jiang, are you asking a psychiatrist to tell me what to say?!”

He Jiang: “No—”

Shang Jing felt that it was over, his secret was discovered, He Jiang would definitely not be on variety shows with him, his brain could not be cured, and his father’s house could not be bought back.

He is lonely again, has no memory, no family, no home, and even an unsightly husband. He has been a good wife for so long in vain.

His eyes turned red instantly, Shang Jing raised his hand and wiped away his tears, pushed He Jiang away, and rushed out of the green belt.

“Business View!”

He Jiang felt as if a wild cat jumped out of his arms, so fast that he couldn’t catch it, he stretched his long legs and immediately chased after him.

Not caring whether the voice would be recognized or not, He Jiang chased after him and said, “Shang Jing! I didn’t tell you what you said.”

Taking advantage of the leg length of a few centimeters, He Jiang caught the red-eyed Shang Jing at the corner, “What are you running for!”

A few steps ahead is the parking lot. It is difficult to explain in public. He Jiang half-tugged the business scene into the co-pilot: “If you don’t want to attract onlookers, be quiet!”

He Jiang quickly walked around the front of the car, opened the door and got on the main driver. Shang Jing pursed his lips, turned his head and put his hands in his hands, but he didn’t look at him and avoided communication.

This look is really pitiful and funny, and those who didn’t know it thought that he dumped him at the beginning.

He Jiang laughed at himself, thinking that Shang Jing wanted to get back together by doing these suggestive little actions, but the result was not. Shang Jing just mistook him for her husband. After all, they are not real husbands. It has been three years since they broke up, and the strangeness in their hearts cannot be faked.