Chapter 13

An adult male, every move attracts public attention, what is the purpose of hidden marriage? Of course, while deceiving his girlfriend fans, he can satisfy his physical needs stably and legally for a long time.

At the critical moment, Shang Jing’s mind remained calm and analyzed bit by bit. Before his car accident, the two had separated, and He Jiang had not shown any interest in that aspect for so long. There were only two reasons. One was that He Jiang was tired of this relationship, and the other was that He Jiang was incapable of doing what he wanted.

The situation wasn’t the worst, and Shang Jing suspected that He Jiang just wanted to watch over him, so as to avoid insomnia at night.

At this time, you must not resist or show concern, so as not to remind He Jiang that they can go to bed legally.

After all, it’s twelve o’clock, and everyone wants to have a good night’s sleep, right? He Jiang said that they are a simple landlord-tenant relationship.

Shang Jing tried to calm down: “Will this disturb your sleep? You have to get up early tomorrow.”

He Jiang didn’t answer, and directly pushed Shang Jing into the bathroom: “Clean up.”

Business View: “…”

My heart suddenly lifted.

He took a quick shower anxiously, fastened the button of his autumn pajamas to the top one, and put his ears against the glass door to listen to the movement outside.

He Jiang was not here, so he should have gone to his own room to take a shower.

Without wiping his hair, Shang Jing crept into the storage room, opened a large wooden cabinet, and found the toolbox inside.

The whole process takes thirty seconds.

Fortunately, he knew everything about this home except He Jiang’s bedroom.

Shang Jing hid the wrench under the bed, took out a new quilt and pillow from the cabinet, and laid it for He Jiang.

When He Jiang came in, he saw that the Shangjing bed had been made for him, lying quietly and obediently in another quilt, the sea-blue silk quilt was pulled to his chin, and his glazed eyes were staring at him.

Like a beautiful puppet.

I haven’t seen such a good guy in this period of time, and it seems that he was scared by a car accident.

“Go to sleep.”

He Jiang lifted the quilt and lay down, turned off the bedside lamp, took out his mobile phone sideways, and sent a message to the psychiatrist he knew: “When will I return to China, I have a patient here, as soon as possible.”

– Psychiatrist: Symptoms?

-He Jiang: I had a car accident half a month ago, and I have a little post-traumatic sequelae.

-Psychiatrist: Be specific.

-He Jiang: He almost rear-ended today, and he was so frightened that he couldn’t sleep.

– Psychiatrist: Insomnia? It’s one o’clock in the morning Beijing time, it’s not too late, you can observe whether he has other symptoms, such as heart palpitations, night sweats…

He Jiang sat up, reached out and touched Shang Jing’s forehead without sweating, and then held his breath to listen to Shang Jing’s breathing.

It was calm and calm, but she was already asleep.

He Jiang replied speechlessly, “I fell asleep beside me.”

There was silence for a while, and he asked, “What time did you go to bed?”