Chapter 46

Mother He: “Okay, don’t worry now, she has announced that she has lost her powder, and I have to thank Xiaojing for accepting you and solving my problems.”

“By the way, how do you know this group?”

He Jiang felt something was wrong: “Show me the chat record.”

Mother He: “No way, you also expose your mother’s old bottom?”

Xiaojing is still there, shameless as a mother-in-law?

He Jiang: “I don’t want to see what you said, I want to see what the group of friends has to say.”

Mother He: “Please keep idols away from fans’ lives.”

He Jiang: “…” It’s really good to be a **** support club.

It can’t be said that the two people in the group are Shang Jing and Zhuang Qin!

He said seriously: “I seem to have seen the ID of He Jiang’s wife elsewhere, and his current state is a bit dangerous.”

Mother He was surprised: “even you know her? What did she say elsewhere?”

What if he was so heartbroken and said goodbye to the group, but he actually felt betrayed by He Jiang and wanted to seek short-term views?

Mother He was most afraid of this happening, so she quickly cut the trumpet: “Son, you have to guide the fans well.”

When she was still managing the support club, she paid special attention to the positive guidance of fans’ psychology.

He Jiang calmly said, “It’s not that serious.”

The business puppy just eats the pig’s trotters.

He took his mother’s phone.

First I saw the group announcement [Husbands are secretive and secretive, but they don’t know that the wives have united…]

He Jiang: “Well…”

Mother He: “This is written by your fans.”

This was a bit unexpected for He Jiang, he nodded, showing respect for the group announcement.

So, He Jiang saw the pictures of the dinner party posted by Mother He, and also saw Shang Jing and Xiaozhuang’s unifying declaration.

He Jiang: “…”

How did Ms. Jiang fall off the horse earlier than the business puppy.

He glanced at his mother, who was still trying to maintain her image in front of Shang Jing, and decided to be an unfilial son.

Besides, the matter of Shang Jing and Zhuang Qin was handled flawlessly. If the keyword “Yang Yue’s girlfriend fan” was not mentioned today, with the silence of the lovely wife group, this matter would gradually fade out of everyone’s impression.

He Jiang looked up and saw the whole story of the overturning of the Zhuang Qin girl, and saw the business dog in the group thanking everyone for the money.

He casually clicked on the amount of Ms. Jiang’s red envelope, and saw that 88 was silent for a while.

If his mother knew that the first red envelope she gave to Shangjing was only 88, she didn’t know how she would feel.

Mother He clarified: “You don’t understand, this fan is really addicted to fabricating the illusion of living together in a hidden marriage with you. I’m afraid that I will deepen her confusion by giving more to her, and it will harm her.”